ATWT Comings and Goings

• Members

She lost a ton of those fans however. A lot of the Matie fans turned on her when they felt she was too supportive of the Simon return. Many of them don't watch the show anymore but they weren't fans of Katie or Terri when they quit watching. She has talked about it several times in the soap mags. I liked Katie when they let her mature a little while she was with Simon. And I liked her initially with Mike but after that first return of Simon they never worked for me again and I started liking Katie less and less. Now I can't stand to even look at her. I still like Terri, but their trying to paint her as a saint now just disgusts me. They have also taken all the fun out of the character.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love Terri and Katie. I hope she stays. She's probably past the point of moving on at this stage of her life/career. If she didn't have a daughter I'd think she would consider it but I don't think she would choose to leave now.

Grayson might leave but he's been through the Hollywood grind too and probably doesn't want to go back.

I think both will stay unless another offer dropped into their laps. Of course the show could also choose not to want them back.

I don't think Maura would leave but she's high profile and her character is ill. If she was ever going to ditch daytime again, she won't ever be hotter than she is right now.

Jen and Jesse would probably leave next year.

Someone (multiple someones) probably have to go for this show to make the budget. Cole and Sofie and Noah may be cheap but you've added them all this summer with Chris Hughes coming soon and maybe Bonnie. You can't keep adding people and not subtracting any in the world of declining ratings and still make the same profit.

Maybe they're saving some actor's jobs by having less crew (ie no one to build sets).

Archived