Top Posters In This Topic

• Soapsuds

• Faulkner

• DramatistDreamer

• ChitHappens

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

LOL....I just hate players like Ivo who have a big serve and thats it to their game and only play the sport to spoil someone elses tournament...you know he wont win the tournament or get past the next round. Dammit...upset Dimitrov lost.

• Members

I cant stand the French crowd either...as for the British crowd..I cant stand them when Murray plays...its like it GOD playing.....they need to get over it....lol

Goran was another big server who won a major by pure luck...and by his pure big serves...he did have a better game than Ivo....I just cant with Ivo...bang...bang....bang...he has an awful backhand ...forehand and volley...his serve sucks too...the only reason it is powerful is because he is so damn tall that he just launches into that serve. Had Ivo's serve been mediocre today Dimitrov would have beaten him. I had forgotten that they played recently.

• Members

Ah Isner...big serve and forehand yet he cant win a major to save his life....lol...If Goran could do it...he can too.....He is the only player whose shirt goes all the way up to his pecs...lol...he might as well play shirtless...cause everytime he hits a forehand...UP goes his whole shirt....lol...not complaining mind you....lol....and yes he would have been great at basketball.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

Ugh, did you have to remind me?! I was so disappointed when Ivanisevic beat Rafter at Wimbledon. All he had was his big serve. Pat Rafter on the other hand had such a superb serve-and-volley style of play that we never see nowadays. I so wish he could have had a Wimbledon triumph added to his record. He was my favourite player, and I lost quite a bit of interest in tennis when he retired.

• Members

Serena lost very badly. She was barely there, but she was very gracious at the net and gave Garbine really good words of encouragement (keep playing like that, and you better win this whole thing). Serena wants to party and play tennis. Can't have both - just look at Vika. She is enjoying her time off and spending a lot of it with Red Foo. She's happy. I think if Serena wins #18 at Wimby (ties Everet and Navratilova), and after US Open, she might retire.

• Members

Yeah that was bad.... a lot of great matches today!! A lot of my favorites won today!!

But can we tell the Spain men to stop grunting on every point....it is annoying and done on purpose in my opinion...thats one rule I would have put in place in both womens and mens tour...point lost for grunting....I mean really..some of the grunting would occur right before the other player hit the shot not during the player hitting the ball.