ATWT: Discussion Friday August 24th

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

eh....it's funny how Paul seemed to be closer to opening up about the loss of his own child with Rosanna, than he's ever done with Em or Meg. And I can appreciate it's hard to condense two years of story into something a recovering coma patient could comprehend, but I hate that Paul's really focused on how his baby switch actions hurt Jennifer, when we know it hurt a lot of other people. And it wasn't only keeping silent about the baby that he did either...I's seem to recall how he committed his sister to a mental institution to keep her from the truth too. (Yeah, I know she was a meth head at the time, but still.)

I do hope that Rosanna eviserates Craig...I recall that when she and Carly were enemies, she literally demanded the dress off Carly's back when she took back the trust fund (that is now Parker's).

I'm going to enjoy seeing Meg's face, knowing she was about to jet off with Craigers to some kind of "honeymoon" getaway. She totally understood that he was expecting to have sex.

• Members

whats the deal with Paul/Meg/Craig? She's married to him now? WTF? Whats the story there. Are she and Paul over? I loved them together. Is he together with Rosanna now, or does he still have Meg in his heart? And how did Rosanna's revival come about and why was Paul involved seeing how they werent married and he isnt family? Has she interacted with Carly?

• Members

LoL, so true! I'm getting sick and damn tired of everything under the sun being Lily's fault. Can the writers not write a story for these two without Lily being blamed for something? Lily and Holden deserve a lot better.

• Members

Meg married Craig as a business deal because he agreed to give her Worldwide and she could give it back to Lucinda. Meg was going to dump Craig after she got the signed Worldwide papers and then run away with Paul. Craig heard Meg and Paul talking so knew what was up and he whisked Meg away immediately after the wedding ceremony. The next morning Craig called Paul to tell them where they were. Paul showed up and Craig shot Paul in the arm and then they fought over a cliff by a river and Paul went over and was presumed dead. (Barbara, Will and Gwen know he is alive).

No one is ever really over on a soap. Paul is pissed at Meg because she is still married to Craig even though she thinks Paul is dead.

He still has Meg in his heart and probably Rosanna too ... but he is pissed at Meg. Rosanna just woke up from her coma so she is not together with anyone - she is just getting caught up on the basics.

Pure soap opera - LOL! Paul was in a coma too (from his fall off the cliff) and had a "dream" that he and Rosanna were in coma purgatory together and Rosanna urged him to go back to the living and he did. When he awoke Barbara told Paul that Meg was still married to and living with Craig after he just died (although he doesn't know they haven't slept together). Paul went to Switzerland to see if he could help Rosanna like she had helped him in his "dream". She said his name and he talked with the doctor about giving her an experimental drug which worked and brought her out of the coma. Paul said he was Craig Montgomery so the doctors and nurses thought he was her husband.

Not yet - Carly doesn't know she is awake yet. Those are the scenes I'm most anticipating! Although the Craig and Meg confrontations with Ro and Paul should be good too.

• Members

I am going to enjoy Rosanna making Craig pay. I love the PRo interaction. They will so be the couple that everyone is going to fear. I cant wait until Meg sees Paul. She is such a twit because what do you have now because now that Rosanna is alive she gets everything back that is hers. LOL

I love that its on Barbara, Will and Gwen that knew that Paul was alive and what he was up too. Talk about funny. I am waiting for my first Carly and Rosanna scenes. I know they are going to rock. Look out Oakdale because the Cabot sisters are back and going to be stronger than ever.

• Members

I'm really sort of mad that they're killing off Cheri. ATWT in the past couple of years seems to do that. They bring on really popular soap opera characters, turn them into bad guys, only to kill them off weeks later. I was sad to see Sarah Brown (ex-Julia) when she was killed off in 2005.

Robin Mattson should be a ratings boost since she has tons of fans as well as soap opera history. ATWT needs that since it has been a fast steady paced show and can gain PAS viewers once that show leaves NBC.

• Members

Thanks so much Darcy! Im glad to hear that Paul and Meg arent over. I saw a bit of it this week and it looked like she might be falling for Craig. Eww! I hope not. I wonder what they will do with Rosanna though bc I dont want her with Paul but Im sure they will do a triangle here

• Members

You know, I can't stomach Paul and ANYBODY at this point. Roger Howarth has turned me off where the character is concerned. If only James could kidnap him and succeed, which didn't happen 20 years ago... For me, the romantic lives of Paul, Craig, Meg and Rosanna are a major snooze, and I fear their saga could make for a painfully long fall season of ATWT.

Archived