DAYS Wednesday, August 22

• Members

And just one thing. The Busty (Borat and Lusty) props are the six best looking props ever IMO. The ladies look beautiful (love DH's outfit and hair, KA's all sassy in her new 'do and mrs Hayes looks fantastic), the men are dashing (John's finally in a t-shirt) and damn they're so damn cute! All of them.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

"Tweaking" is not going to make a big difference and I honestly don't think Ed Scott is a miracle worker.

I hear that Wyman wasn't the problem at "Days" as much as Ken Corday and SONY are.

Hogan Sheffer's contract will probably protect his power over the stories.

Maybe they're bringing in a new HW???

I just don't see a substantial change, big enough to save the show in store.

• Members

I am going to comment on both yesterday and today. While yesterday was boring, it was also well-written. The Max stuff was funny and I am enjoying the Nick story. Chelsea/Jett suck but I did enjoy the Jeremy/Stephanie stuff. Well done and pretty good acting. Hennig rocks and Donovan is really improving, as is the writing for him.

The Shawn/Belle/Philip stuff over the past two days has been good. Belle is not really acting out of character. Shawn is always making decisions without her so her reaction was spot on. I like this triangle and like watching them deal with realistic obstacles. The compromise at the end was nice.

Colleen and Santo was magical and the chemistry was great. I give Hogan props for thinking outside the box and also telling a story that is filled with romance. I think the characters at the head of it are what the problem is. Poor Ali and James...they are really trying and Hogan is making an effort at something creative and it's looked at as crap because the big 4 aren't the end all to be all this time. It's a shame. Kudos to all of them. I appreciate it. Love little Shawn too. The actor did great and his scenes were heartbreaking.

Liked the reactions by everyone reading the letters. Cute. Drake is just terrible. I know he isn't given much but could he at least put in some effort? Ugh.

Not too bad today after the boredom of yesterday. I am really psyched for the rest of the week.

Oh, and sign me up in support of Sheri as a CO-HW. I don't want her as HW but I think she would be superb with Hogan. Meg Kelly is the problem IMO. You need someone to balance Hogan out and Sheri can help with the history and the characters. She is very much needed and would be the missing piece IMO.

Archived