AMC Monday

• Members

Greenlee is crazy. What the hell is wrong with her? Strolling into the hospital, all smiles crauding herself as Bianca in order to sneak in and see Spike. Didnt Kendall lashing out at her or Ryan warning her to stay away from their son sink into her head? She is being so selfish and incredibly insensitive. She made me sick. And why was Josh wasting his time speaking to her? He should have told her to get lost the second he saw her and shouldnt have given her the time of day. I want Kendall to have a restraining order on her. Seriously, bc she cant seem to stay away. She's just begging for Kendall to slug her into next month

Oh and Jon STFU. Had his words come from anyone other than him, I would have been okay with it but hypocrtical serial killer needs to sit the hell down and lay off the condemning given how he got a free pass for multiple murders

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah - I was totally rooting for Greenlee and Josh only bc I hate Jonathan that much.

I actually liked that Greenlee finally got to interact with some characters outside of her storyline. It was nice seeing her mix it up with Krystal and Colby. But who was that creepy Wheels guy? At first I thought he had potential - but he was totally trying to take advantage of her.

I'm so over Ava - who wrote this stupid [!@#$%^&*]? No matter how dumb or 'Paris Hilton'-like they are trying to make her (which is dumb bc look at how the reaction towards Colby was when she first came on, and compare that to her more mature personality now), that was the most stupid thing ever to have her bring champagne and a music toy to Spike. Are you serious? That was just stupid. And of course Jonathan just LOVED her and totally excused it. *PUKES*

I LOVE how Annie is looking over Ian. I really enjoy that girl.

I really liked the Erica/Jack scenes too - they seemed really mature and emotional. It was just Erica screaming at him to stop talking to Greenlee - she was more calm and it was a sit-down, adult conversation full of emotion and angst.

• Members

Rookie Of The Year Ryan

So he says today well that there is a good catch and well it just got me thinking that if Ryan were to be catching some baseballs he could actually be crowned the Rookie of the Year. Of course with him being a dolt he would more than likely be thinking that it would mean him getting the Cy Ape Young Award but lo and behold those go to pitchers and if Ryan were to ever be a pitcher he would just lob the ball straight up into the arrow so straight that it may get Ellen DeGeneres to change her sexual preference. Who knows anything is possible when you got the superhero known as Dynamite Kiddo on the loose. But now imagine if they have a baseball league in Dynamite Kiddo Land and Ryan were to play on the Cherry Licking Daddies team and pop so many cherries that it would relieve Paris Hilton of the title of World's Biggest Ho and have it go to the biggest Ho of them all-St. Ryan. Lord knows we see him with all of the women on the show like he is some Casanova or like a Don Juan kind of person so just call a spade a spade and let him have the title of the Ho. I would just love to see Ryan play baseball and throw the ball to third base when a runner is going to first and then everyone beats him up faster than Scott Peterson jumps Bubba on the escape from San Quentin! Yep kill this idiot off right now and do us all a favor please. He is cheaper than a used latex condom and not worthy of anything in his stupid little life that includes very few people. So do the right thing and kill

Greenlee truly is a drunk

She says her name as Greenlee Smythe Lavery DuPres. Uhh newsflash Greenlee: you married Leo DuPres FIRST and then Ryan Lavery. God what a dumba$$

• Members

Show doesn't suck for me. I just have limited computer time now. Stupid Windows Vista with time limits. Stupid brother for putting me on the time limit. LOL

Plus I didn't really enjoy yesterday's show all that much. The nurse saying Ian was a charmer and a miracle baby was nice though. And loved Jonathan lashing out!

Archived