2007/2008 Pilots that you've seen

Toups

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yay! It's that time of year again!

Hehe :D

I have all four, but only seen the first three...

CHUCK - A-

I thought it was funny, sweet, and action packed. Great combo! Plus two soap alums, the "should be Superman" Matt Bomer and "perfect with Natalie Zea's Gwen" Ryan McPartlin :)

PUSHING DAISIES - A-

Loved it!!! Just a fun, fun show and very enjoyable. Lee Pace and Chi McBride are awesome together.

REAPER - B+/B

Great show, but seeing it after those two kind of lessened its greatness for me. Still, it's another fun, enjoyable ride. Ray Wise is awesome, where in the world have I seen him before?

I'm looking forward to seeing "Journeyman" and there seems to be some positive buzz on Terminator 2.5 :D

• Administrator

I also loved the combo of comedy/action. Josh Schwartz writes very well for quirky characters and so far he's written action very well also. I love the entire cast, even those in small roles like C.S. Lee (Vincent, the pervert asian dude on Dexter LOL) who plays Chuck's rival at the store. Sarah Lancaster and newcomer Yvonne Strzechowski (Sarah) are going to make the show easy to watch. :wub:

I give it an A. It's going on my To Watch List.

Like you said, it's so fun and weird. I really like the concept and how the show is shot with all the colours. Lee Pace is really good. I've never seen him before and I think he might be one of my new favorite actors. Anna Friel (Charlotte) is my new crush. I kept smiling everytime she was on. LOL On the downside, I don't think this show will be a hit. It's too weird to be on a network. :(

I give it an A. It's going on my To Watch List.

I thought it was alright. I've always liked Bret Harrison ever since Grounded For Life, but I'm not going to be watching this show. I'm not really interested in watching people chase demons.

I give it a C. It's not going on my To Watch List.

I thought it was really good because of all the action.

I give it a B+. I'm going to give it a couple of more episodes before deciding if it makes the cut on my Watch List.

Nice! It's one of my most anticipated shows to watch.

Archived