Y&R Discussion: Week of July 23rd

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Phyl needs to back off. If Sharon doesn't want her working on a benefit for her dead daughter then Phyl should have enough tact to back the hell off. Sharon was the one who was affected most by that accident out of the two. So Phyl can save that bull she was spewing about her having her life changed by that car accident too.

• Members

I am bored with the whole Phyliss/Jack/Sharon/Nick quad. Amber needs to be shot and sent back to LA. I cant stand the character anymore. The show should be called Amber & The Restless. Lily and Daniel storyline is eh....just there. And Jana and Mr. Weirdo. :rolleyes:

• Members

I had to find this thread...it has fallen all the way to page 2. :blink: I am not surprised. The show sucks today. Is there a point to Jana and Kevin. This story is over with. Move on to something else. And I see Amber is on again. Thank gawd her lies were just exposed!

• Members

Today's episode seemed like classic Y&R to me only because they featured the characters who should be given storylines. Which are the Bill Bell created characters versus the two LML characters (Cane & David Chow) and all of the others like Logan, Karen, Maggie, William, Gi Min, Plum, etc.

Plus we got to see some boardroom action! That was what Y&R was known for in the first place! Please LML continue to follow the Bell Dynasty not the crap factory of new characters which have been crammed down our throats!

• Members

I watched today and I just had to laugh at Phyl's dialouge. She describes her and Nick's love as the greatest love of all time. "We play video games, talk and we have great sex". What is with her and the video games. Is playing video games the thing that makes people compatiable as a love match? Every time she talks about how great her and Nick were she always goes for the video games as a defense to the great love they shared. Goodness the way this woman talks you would thing she would be in talks for movie rights about their great love. Whatever.

Y and R was rather slow this week. Personally I think there is just too much of Daniel, Amber and Kevin.

Archived