AMC: Friday

• Members

Just caught up on the week...

Great NYC baby stuff. Good drama, and the previews for Greenlee/Spike's crash looks intense! Great directing there.

I'm glad JR is starting all over and turning a new leaf. Hopefully Amanda/JR will now have a storyline that is their own and began a legitimate relationship.

I feel so bad for Adam.

I'm glad we had an Ava/Lily/Jonathan break - it was a little too much Leven Rambin this week, even for my liking. Maybe for me it was just intensified since I just watched Tues-Fri. in one sitting this morning. lol

Can't wait for Monday!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can't believe I haven't replied here yet. Who is Amanda L. Beall servicing? She has practically written every episode in July and I see she is back to her breakdowns. I bet Sinclair breathed a sigh of relief.

The show was great.... I loved Alicia/Kendall! How she couldn't phone Zach and Alexa was great as Babe being their for support. I find myself actually loving Babe again....

Greenlee is a psycho0... just plain psycho. I don't see how in the hell she can be redeemed after this. Her intent obviously is to run and never come back and a plot point of an accident will stop her.

Going to be an intense week I am sure and exciting!

And I must say I did a big WTF on Ryan and Zach's stroll through the streets of NYC but dayum! Zach is hawt runnin! I could watch him run all day.

Ok end shallow moment LOL

• Members

Ahhh, yess... More comments on Zach running through Manhattan! :wub::wub::wub:

Thorsten's Torso all puffed out... urgent, determined, yet cool and focused. Zach was gonna get to Kendall regardless! :wub::wub::wub:

I think I'll go re-watch my tape. Hell, it's Sunday night. Nothing better to do.

Archived