AMC: Recast/Spoiler

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Alexa is the only Babe Carey to me. I don't care if they recast her 12 times. Alexa is Babe.

But they will probably go for a emmy nominated actress. Erin Hershey is probably a consideration.

• Members

As much as I love ALW, she's too old for Babe. If Emily Harper wasnt continuing with Passions to DirecTV she would be great as Babe. I'm against Erin Hershey Presley in the role just because whenever a blonde role in that age cap comes up everyone is so quick to put her name forward for it (i.e. Sarah Roberts on OLTL, Bridget Forrester on B&B, etc).

Maybe AMC could steal Adrienne Frantz for the role...at least Y&R fans would be happy.

• Members

Uh oh! I wouldn't wish Adrienne Frantz on ANY soap.

They should just let Babe and Krystal go, IMO. Their time is done and they are damn-near unredeemed as charcters. Let AMC focus on its longstanding core characters. After all, I'm sure Alexa might return if Primetime and movies don't work out.

• Members

I said in another thread:

- Erin Hershey Presely

- Stephanie Gatschet

And I know she is dislike quite a bit but why didn't they try Farah Fath out in this role, rather than going to OLTL who need no newbies!!

• Members

My first choice for a new Babe is definitely Erin Hershey Presley. I think Stephanie Gatschet might be good too. But I'm not familiar with her acting, since I've never watched GL. I think Jessica Morris (ex-Jenn, ONE LIFE) might be good as well as Babe, although her acting isn't near Alexa Havins.

• Members

Please no to Farah Fath. I saw her on DOOL and I don't think she could act her way out of a wet paper bag.

I liked Jessica Morris as Jen. She was such a bitch :):lol: but she had a heart underneath all that stuck up primadonna attitude.

• Members

Ugh no Adrienne Frantz, Alicia Leigh Willis, or Farah Fath. I want someone that can ACT ;)

I don't see the point of recasting. IMO it seems like they're saying Babe is important enough to recast, but not Jamie, the son of two core characters, and is connected to a few core familes isn't <_<

• Members

I find that odd as well. But maybe Jaime goes after Julia or something and he sets up a life outside of town?

I don't understand why they can't just have Babe take Little Adam and bring Little Adam back when he's sorased so he can give JR some teenage hell. That makes the most sense to me.

Archived