ATWT: Tuesday July 17 Episode

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You bet your sweet bippy Katie tried to tank the Lilden marriage. Lily encouraged Holden to work at WOAK, where Katie just happened to be toiling in anonimity, green with envy that Molly was becoming a star. Henry (and a fortuitious coma) helped Katie become a media darling, and Katie got it in that daffy little brain of hers that she loved Holden.

Meanwhile, Simon came to town, and Lily was searching for Rose. Blah, blah, blah, and Simon and Lily hopped on a plane, crashing on a deserted island. Rose, thinking Lily had run off with the Aussie idiot, decided to impersonate Lily long enough to rip her off. But of course, it didn't take her long to decide to step into Lily's life permanently (hunky husband, perfect children, in addition to all that loot, factoring into her decision, naturally...). Katie figured out Rose was impersonating Lily, and instead of outting her, blackmailed Rose into "divorcing" Holden, so she could be there to "pick up the pieces."

Jake (helping Molly avenge the usurping of her career, and the "accidental" leak of the Chris/Molly pictures to Abby), convinced Rose to help expose Katie at the Endicott Awards.

The only specific incident I remember is Katie trying to seduce Holden at some out of town news convention, but he was kind of oblivious to her lame seduction attempts. But, this is why that scene of Holden pimping Katie to Jack a couple of weeks ago, made no sense. Holden still doesn't truly trust Dusty, and that goes back 25 years. There's no way he's suddenly forgotten what Katie did to Lily.

• Members

Katie's crimes:

Discovered that Rose D’Angelo was masquerading as Lily Snyder, and kept quiet about it. She blackmailed Rose to pull her weight at the TV station as Lily to fire Henry, and at home to leave Holden.

With help from Henry Colman, pretended to be stalked to get Holden’s attention. Falsely accused Chris Hughes as her stalker.

Kept quiet when Henry Colman poisoned Molly’s sandwich with ipecac syrup, so that Katie could have a shot at anchoring the news.

Took compromising photographs of Chris and Molly to use against Molly.

Tried to trick Georgia Tucker into thinking that Katie and Eddie Silva had a sexual encounter by leaving opened condom packages in his room for Georgia to see.

Won an Endicott Award for Excellence in Broadcast Journalism (Best Feature in a Local Market) in 2000. Unfortunately, the award show was the setting for Molly’s payback, when she exposed Katie’s manipulations to all of Oakdale.

• Members

Wow!! I didn't even know all that history of Caty 101. She really is a bitch....lol. I really want Jack to just open his eyes and come crawling back to Carly. I don't want her to have to trick him into it. That's why I loved yesterday when she just opened up to him with the truth. I mean I can't believe Jack is so naive. Caty deliberately got Simon and Carly caught because Simon chose Carly over her....oh yeah wait....and she was married to Mike at the time. And lets not forget that she had to steal Mike from Jennifer because she decided she was wrong and wanted Mike back. Jeez is there a pattern here?

I laugh at the way Soapsuds keeps commenting on Jean's writing.....but if everything you wrote about Caty is true on top of what I already know.....she really is a hack!!! LOL

• Members

^^^And that doesn't even begin to cover Katie's crimes. There's running down Mike then leaving the scene of the accident, helping Craig break in to Barbara's suite, a host of unpaid parking tickets and driving with an expired license, illegally obtaining Jennifer's medical files, breaking and entering Carly's house in Milltown, defrauding the government (while marrying Simon to give him his green card) and probably a billion other things I've forgotten.

The more TAIC try and convince me Katie's "reformed", the more I seethe, knowing she hasn't. She doesn't act one iota different around other people than she ever did. It's only for Jack's benefit that she's become "mature". coughbullshitcough

• Members

Does he know all of it? No. Nothing's ever "exposed" the way it used to be. But even what he does know (the Lily/Rose stuff, cheating on Mike, persecuting Carly) should be enough to make him wary (if not totally run in the other direction) of Katie. But, it's like, since none of this was done specifically to him, he's oblivious to Katie's entire history, and holding her up as "trustworthy". What's that fable...about the scorpion who stings the very animal who's taking him across the river? Even though they'll both die, the scorpion can't help but sting the other animal to death. It's just his nature. One of these days, Jack will be drowning in a river, because Katie can't help but be herself.

At least I hope that's how it happens, I can't stand the thought of Katie being the victim in all of this.

• Members

When all is said and done, all Katie will have to remind her of her faker that fake romance to Jack is that rubber ball her gave her.....Wow, what a treasured momento her sorry self will have....

Hmmm...Compass....Rubber ball? Compass.....Rubber Ball? Sorry Kooky Katie, but your momento don't mean squat to the long history and keepsake that Carly has :lol:

• Members

Yes, someday Katie will open another stupid memory box of her time with Jack...and pull out a rotting piece of string, a stress ball, a sperm covered pie plate, and a hockey puck. I think there was something else, but I can't remember what it was.

Nonetheless, it pales in comparison to anything Carjack have. I mean, even that one of those little candy hearts (and I think there was once a tacky turkey pin) is more significant than a string bracelet one waits to rot off your wrist.

I just dread the wait for the day Kack actually implodes. JPiss has a way of dragging things out until they're past the point of being emotionally satisfying.

• Members

Yes, someday Katie will open another stupid memory box of her time with Jack...and pull out a rotting piece of string, a stress ball, a sperm covered pie plate, and a hockey puck. I think there was something else, but I can't remember what it was.

That is so poetically perfect!!!! LMAO

Archived