ATWT: Tuesday July 17 Episode

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Maybe everyone's still retching over those Kack scenes. Ugh...

Damn...I had just gotten my hopes up that Carly and Craig would finally share a scene at Paul's memorial, and it looks like he might be gone before she even gets there.

It was nice seeing Kim and Babs in a scene. I'm not quite sure why exactly Lily was there....other than playing messenger girl.

• Members

Well today's show was HORRIBLY HARD TO WATCH!!!!

I don't know how many more KACK scene's I can take. I literally had to leave the tv today about 6x because I can't take listening to Jack!!!! Lordy, please end this soon.

I felt so bad for Parker today. That kid just can't get a break! My heart broke when he said about being a family for one day. Heartbreaking. And why the hell would Craig go to the memorial? Makes no sense to me. I too was looking forward to a Craig/Carly scene but I don't think that's going to happen. Don't think it would be that great with Scott Bryce anyway. Now with Hunt Block....YOWSA!!

Obviously, Gwenn is preggers....hopefully this is a good story and not BORING!!!

And I was laughing out loud today at Henry!! He seems to be the only one with enough brains to see that Katy and Jack are slightly rushing it. And I think they are throwing Vienna under the bus so to speak by hooking her up with Caty....making me wanna sock her one!!! lol

• Members

Vienna still begs me to ask the question...WHY is she still on this show? Oh yeah, I forgot, there are people who...*scowl* "like her."

Tomorrow's show looks like it's going to be much better than today's. It'll be good to see Will defending someone who isn't Gwen. I hope he punches Craig right in the mouth.

• Members

I guess TIIC are just going to forget that JackAss the GMan asked Parker if he(Jack) could adopt him and Parker said NO!! I keep waiting for Parker to throw that in his face.

Leave it to Craig to up-set things just like it's alright. Gotta luv him. Now as far as a Carly/Craig meeting, I'm hoping that SB/MW will knock our socks off just like HB/MW use to.

Unfortunately IMO now a days any s/l with Gwill in it is boring. Hopefully if Gwen is preggers it will spell the end of this once interesting young couple. Will is just as immature as always and it now looks like Gwen is getting just a little tired of it.

I wouldn't count Vienna out just yet. I think she's setting Katie up for something and I think Henry is a little suspiicious of her BFF speech.

• Members

I wouldn't count Vienna out just yet. I think she's setting Katie up for something and I think Henry is a little suspiicious of her BFF speech.

I think you may be on to something. Maybe part of her thinks this way if she's married to Jack then she doesn't have to worry about her and Henry. I still hate this though. But Henry is so funny. I really love his character.

• Members

If Vienna wants do the kind hearted thing, she should think about keeping her mouth shut sometimes and mind her own business.. The ONLY reason why she's being nice to Katie is because she doesn't want Katie one day pining over Henry...Vienna isn't that stupid to know that Henry will always have a soft spot for Katie....and if Henry ever professed his love to Katie, Vienna would be out on her tiara.

As for Katie, count what Jack confessed to her as a big STRIKE TWO in her phonier than phoney relationship with Jack. If Katie's not scare of Katie, she damn well better be scared of the three children that are bound to do whatever to help their mother and father get back together.

When Jack kept yapping on and on and on about his love for Katie, I knew right then and there everything he said was forced because he knows that Carly hit a serious nerve. However, when Jack told Katie that as long as he and Carly have the three kids, Carly would be a part of their lives, that right there should have been a clue to Cluless Katie that Carly isn't going anywhere, and she won't go anywhere till Jack is back in her arms.

I already pretty much know that Katie will strike out again when CarJack are faced with yet another crisis.

• Members

When Jack kept yapping on and on and on about his love for Katie, I knew right then and there everything he said was forced because he knows that Carly hit a serious nerve. However, when Jack told Katie that as long as he and Carly have the three kids, Carly would be a part of their lives, that right there should have been a clue to Cluless Katie that Carly isn't going anywhere, and she won't go anywhere till Jack is back in her arms.

You're right on the money with that!! I just hope I can keep tuning in to see the big downfall that will be Katy. Today was enough to make me upchuck my lunch. "I love you Katy", over and over......please!!!!!

• Members

Kack had me throwing up today. Vomit all over my carpet! Jack telling Katie that the kids love her...pleasssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....let's see....JJ wants his parents back together.....Parker....said today...at least let's try to be a family for one day...ding..ding....I think he wants his parents back together.....what do you think?...ummmm....Sage.....the other day said...Mom you are going about it the wrong way...meaning to get Jack/Dad back. Duh...you are history Fluffy!!!

I loved seeing Barbara and Kim together. And I enjoyed Babs reaction to the flowers Lucinda sent. I've always loved Scott Bryce. But I cant stand Meg anymore. I am so glad Craig told her how it was going to be. I am so tired of her pity party. ENOUGHT!!!!!

• Members

There are no words for how sickening it is to hear Jack go on and on about this great "love" and "admiration" he has for this vindictive little b!tch. It's like Katie's history began the day she laid her sad little head on his shoulder and cried about how Mike left her all alone. GMAFB. I think it's time for the Snyder children to make it clear Katie is NOT their newest friend.

I just dread how far this twisted relationship will go before Jack pulls his head out of his ass. :(

• Members

Yes, in fact she did. It was when she was on WOAK.. Holden was in charge some sort of way; and she fabricated that she was being stalked by someone as a way to get Holden's attention. What she didn't know was that she was truly being stalked. She went to great lengths to try to get Holden away from Lily. In the process of her claims of being stalked, she pointed the finger at Chris Hughes as the one that was stalking her... In the end, Katie had serious egg on her face when Molly, who lost her job and position at WOAK because of Henry and Katie, blasted her on live television for her lies and calculated plans.

If you read Katie's history, she's ten times worse than Carly ever was....but yet, Jack considers this witch "The Honest and Decent Katie" that could never lie to him...FOOL PLEASE! If she calculated to try to break up Holden's marriage, she's calculated to do whatever to ruin Jack's union with his kids all for the sake of 'getting her man'.

Archived