DAYS: Tuesday

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG Jeremy seriously freaked me out! when he was yelling that he loved her after almost drowning her? They are both messed up!

What the hell is Max doing? He's already worried about Jeremy and Stephanie, and he's just going to STAND there!

Jett and Chelsea's near kiss was hysterical!

• Members

Yayyyyyyyy for an EJ and Sami scene without Lucas anywhere around. I love Sami's feistiness when she is around EJ. Love her going off on EJ's ego and love him telling her that she is not being honest with her feelings. It's so nice to see that again rather than the cackling and/or weepy barefoot and pregnant doormat that Sami is around Lucas when she has to soothe his ego 24/7 and Lucas slurps out her brains. Yet even though they have their bickering and issues still they are able to be adults and work out their problems with honesty and maturity.

Although I have to say, as glad as I am for an EJ and Sami scene, WOW WOW WOW is Roman a bastard. Seriously all this belated harping on the rape over the past several weeks has done nothing to make me dislike EJ but only made me loathe the sanctimony and hypocrisy of Sami and her family members because of scenes like today.

At least Sami is starting to move on which I like and which makes sense because of the capacity for forgiveness she has and her past, but I mean not even a week ago we had Roman going off about how he's going to nail EJ for raping his daughter at gunpoint yet the first chance he gets to catch Andre he thinks nothing of pimping out his daughter for the THIRD TIME, this time with a surprise meeting without her consent with the man he thinks raped her, all just to get what the Salem PD wants for another futile attempt at bringing down the DiMeras.

This is why I hate the Bradys and just reinforces why I want Sami away from those uncaring, selfish jerks.

That's because Jett is like an undercover cop or something and he can't get close to her. He is totally just using Chelsea to get info, or at least that is what I got from his side of the conversation with Danielle. I'm sure they'll make it eventually Jett really does have feelings for Chelsea, but this all makes so much more sense lately. I still like this vegas storyline a million times more than shelle/phelle. Especially if this ends in a plane crash.

I'm glad Max told Jett about that weird girl he saw Jeremy with. Although he kind of sucks for not telling his friend/ex-girlfriend and niece about it.

OMG that Jeremy-Stephanie scene was CREEPY! At first I sort of laughed because Stephanie was acting stupid and the actor seemed like he was going to bust out laughing as he pressed her head underwater but then he screamed I love you and told her all that stuff about how he's the best she'll ever get and leaned back with that weird look on his face. AGHHHHHHHHHHHH! Also CREEPY was Max watching them naked in the hot tub together and just standing there!!! WTF?

• Members

I can't believe how Roman is pimping out Sami AGAIN! What kind of dad would make that deal with the man he believes raped his daughter at gunpoint? He didn't check with Sami, or warn her, or say "Hell, no" when EJ suggested the deal...just let his daughter blindly walk in and then left the room. Unbelievable.

That hot tub scene with Jeremy and Stephanie was creepy! He's a psycho. I had a feeling we were going to see him get more and more abusive with Stephanie. Up to this point it had been emotional and mental abuse, but today he acted like he could have killed her without a second thought. And that look when he leaned back and shut his eyes...scary.

Salem must have rubber sidewalks. Once again someone falls off a building and survives. Andre should have been one big splat! Loved the scene, though, especially Bo calling him "Andre" over and over again. And then who figured out the clue about the map to Tony's island--EJ!

Unfortunately, tomorrow looks uninteresting to me, but I hope I'm wrong. Even though they have a new direction to their storyline, I'm tired of and bored with Shawn/Belle/Philip. It's all I can do to stay awake when they are onscreen.

• Members

I think Thaao has to be really excited now, because Hogan clearly wants the old Tony back. He even reused again that old "it´s not Tony, it´s Andre" trick, just to get him back on the scene. I just don´t know how the Dimeras will be a threat anymore, when the only family member still pursuing the feud is Stefano and he is dying.

• Members

Well hopefully they'll keep Andre around for at least a little while to keep things interesting. Maybe they can send him on another killing to spree to eliminate some of the dead weight on the show. Wouldn't mind seeing him off Jeremy Horton and either Kate or Billie. But I love the EJ-Andre sibling rivalry dynamic so I'm curious to see what happens when they add the real Tony to the mix. And I have to say I liked that rooftop scene, although the ending with Bart showing up and that somehow resulting in Bo dropping Andre was kind of awkward looking.

As for the whole rubber sidewalks deal... meh. If this Andre guy can survive drowning in quicksand, a point blank shooting and a tiger attack then I have no problem suspending disbelief in this instance that he was just injured but didn't die from falling off a building.

• Members

Yikes!

It can be excellent with the Dimera material and horribly wrong with that party all the time crowd.

So Jeremy is not only an abusive slut but probably has psychotic tendencies. He sure is pretty but my God what are they trying to prove?

And why are they trying to copy the worst of GH?

Stephanie remains annoying. Faux sex sex sex Stephanie is not a tolerable concept. But that entire surrounding crowd is equally intolerable. Watching stupid people act stupid is a huge waste of time.

Archived