DAYS: Tuesday

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Just like I didn't find it appealing when Lucas tried to kill Sami, framed her for a murder he committed or drove drunk and almost killed their child.

But I have to say that's still less boring than their disgusting zombie-like makeouts. Lumi is running on fumes. Thank goodness it looks like they are going to put the couple out of its misery soon.

• Members

I'm slowly becoming a Jett and Chelsea fan. I think Chelsea belongs with Nick, but Jett Carver is a nice roadblock to their relationship. Chelsea and Jett mesh very well. Marcus and Rachel have the chemistry, and for me, chemistry is a lot. Jett is definitely a cop. I think it is an awesome twist and I love how fast the story is going. The pace is just right. I can't wait to see how Jett's going to continue using Danielle. If she's not going to be his fiance, how else can she help him? Hmm...

At the beginning of this storyline, I never thought I would be interested. I am now. I want to know what the deal is behind Ilsa. Jeremy is becoming more twisted and evil by the day. I'm actually interested in this character. Shock! :o

I love the Bart's back twist! I think it's pretty original and something no one would have thought up. Good job, Hogan! I must ask why the map is tattooed on Bart's back though. :lol:

Sami and EJ make me all :wub: inside.

Andre vs. Bo was nice as well.

• Members

Loved today's episode. Bo and Andre's confrontation on the roof was good for me, esp. with Bo constantly calling him 'Andre'.

The "Touch the Sky" storyline is really picking up and is slowly gaining interest from me. I'm liking Jett more and more by the day.

I really enjoyed the EJami scenes because Lucas was not in this one.

Bart's back has a map on it? Who knew! Neat twist Hogan.

• Members

Sami is a different woman around EJ - she acts like an adult. Both before and after the rape (still hate that plot point), even as the characters were lying to each other, Sami and EJ understood each other and would call each other on their crap in 2 seconds or less (the exception was when EJ wanted to believe one of Sami's cons). And thank you Hogan, for an EJami scene without Lucas yelling in the background!

Since my interest in Shelle/Phelle is at about .00000001, put me down for a billion times more.

Jeremy Horton is just "mean, mean, mean". Is DAYS trying to redeem EJ by saying that if a Horton, who was raised by two moral, intelligent and loving parents could turn out this bad, then maybe the child of Stefano "Maniacal Psychopath" DiMera and Susan "Low IQ" Banks deserves a second chance? 'Cause Jeremy is some bad mogambo, as Steve would say.

• Members

It was a great show.

Loved Andre vs Bo and the way he kept calling him Andre.

I loved Sami/EJ. The way he issued his reasonable wishes and Sami's shock over his attempts at peace were great. I am finally seeing redemption and I am becoming an EJ fan again. Roman is annoying me again. Loved the Bart map thing and Andre surviving doesn't bother me as we need him around to stir the pot for a bit.

I like Jett and Chelsea too and I was shocked when he pulled away from the kiss. Nice little touch there. Max is getting in so deep and dear Lord was the Jeremy/Stephanie scene creepy and twisted. Donovon played the aftermath of drowning her well. Closing his eyes and showing that sick smile, all while licking his lower lip...twisted as hell. I am liking this story. I think Max didn't see what happened but saw the aftermath and is now worried.

Can't wait for tomorrow.

• Members

Fantastic episode.

Bo vs. Andre was the best part. I loved how Bo no longer called him Tony because he knows he's not, and one of my favorite parts about the scenes was that Andre casually acknowledged he was not Tony, and I also think, this may be because how Thaao is playing it, but he does not like admitting he's Andre DiMera. He wasn't shouting it out, it was like a "It's no use" situation but he still hates and won't accept he's Andre. Stefano, so far, doesn't like to think about him being Andre. I also think Andre knows deep down Andre DiMera is nothing but a pawn, and he knows being Tony will make him someone in Stefano and the world's eyes.

EJ and Sami were much better than they have been lately. I think this is how they should be. On the other hand I didn't pay too close attention but I saw enough to say they were better. How Lucas has acted lately is a little sensible to me but if his character is improved as well this might actually be more watchable. I hope this good stuff with them continues.

The young crowd is getting much better. They are actually watchable now IMO. Not extremely watchable but enough for me to be slightly interested. I agree Phoenix about Donovan, he did play it well actually. Jeremy doesn't seem to be the perfect Horton and I think if written right I might actually like it. All depends on the acting and writing.

Archived