Where are the bitches?????????

• Members

Where are the bitches, this show really needs a big bitch, Sami really isn`t a bitch anymore, and Kate come on she is only obsessed, who else could you consider as a bitch, Chelsea?, i dont think so, this show haven`t got a bitch, ok Kate, but she is only obsssed and she is never really on. The show needs a great vindictive bitch, in her forties to fifties, who isn`t crazy with men, who is just plain evil, anyone agrees with me??????????..........!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Agree, they are so weak. You know the show needs a Stephanie Forrester matriarch, not like Marlena, weak, irritating, so called nice to see, the show needs a Stephanie Forrester.!!!!!!........????????????

• Members

Pretty much. It sucks that it has to be this way. Aside from when Sami is being feisty telling off the DiMeras she pretty much sucks now with the way she worships her husband and is all weepy, barefoot and pregnant doormat.

I'd LOVE LOVE LOVE to have Vivian back and I disagree that she was just a fun villain and not mean. Just because it was fun for us viewers seeing Vivian bury Carly alive and torture her doesn't make what she did any less mean.

Maybe he can give us a fun, conceited bitch in Anna at least.

• Members

I think the so called bitch the show needs is Vivian. She was like the show's version of 'Stephanie Forrester' or even it's 'Alexandra Spaulding'. I know some label her as a fun villian, but she has the potential to be a take no [!@#$%^&*] kinda bitch, and would be if a writer was able to do so, but not destroying her character either.

What about Anna?!?!?!?

• Members

I've always hated Marj Dusay as Alexandra. Beverlee McKinsey is the only Alex for me! Marj played Alex as a flat out villain, Beverlee on the other hand, played her as a flawed women with deep insecurities. Beverlee McKinsey WAS ROBBED of an Emmy for her performance in the role.

• Members

Hm now that you mention it isn't ATWT's Lisa sort of a 'bitchy' character? Probably explains why he never really used her.

Kate is so Hogan's version of Barbara Ryan, though I don't think he'll go to the extreme with her(i.e. crazy courtroom window jumping babs).

I've begun to um, hm, 'tolerate' Dusay in the role? Maybe the appropriate word would be 'accept' but then again I don't 100% percent accept her in the role. I used to be all for recasting Alex, but Dusay proved to me that there might be more to her acting abilities than I first suspected. I began to think this during this one scene Dusay shared with Grant Aleksander in which both of their characetrs had been discussing Lujack. For the first time I had seen Dusay truly express the pain that Alex still harbored over her son's death. Another scene that did it for was when Alan came clean to shooting Phillip. Marj actually surprised me. Despite all that though, I see where you're coming from, Beverlee McKinsey was the one and only Alexandra Spaulding, and no amount of daytime alumns or Dynasty stars are ever going to change my mind about that.

Oh and yeah BM so desevered an Emmy for her role as Alex.

Archived