AMC: Tuesday

• Members

Welcome to Tuesday Discussion of All My Children

logo_phpBB.gif

AMC-2004-Logo.jpg

Today on All My Children...

-Seeing Ava and Jonathan together makes things difficult for Lily.

-Josh makes an effort to help Greenlee get over Ryan.

-Adam spots Krystal and Derek dancing.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes Zack, "Can we make this house a Greenlee free Zone" Totally HOT!! :D

I love Lily She is so cute! Glad that she is on more often! :D

Ill too Ava/Jonathan. Jonathan has no reason for this. but whatever. <_<

Josh/Greenlee are HOT! They go good together! :D

• Members

Well, nothing much hapened during this episode but it's nice that theyre establishing the couples. Also nice to see Josh grow as a character and refuse to be "another woman's regret." Plus he was shirtless ALL episode. prrrrrrrr

• Members

Thank god we did not hear Greenlee whining that much. I would not be able to deal with it!

I feel bad fo Adam because look at him. He is lonely.

Sean/Colby are so cute. Colby wanting to help but Sean not letting her.

Thanks goodness they are ending the show with mostley every couple happy and thinking. :) That is a nice way to end it after a long day. lol. :D

I have to admit I was tried of Zendell but now I starting to like the again. With the part where they drew on the shirts for their kids. How cute was that.

Lily is a good girl who deserves better!

Overall today was pretty good. The only part I did not like was that Greenlee in the beginning kept wanting Ryan.

• Members

I felt so bad for Lily....Here Jonathan thinks that Lily is over him, but in essence she never really was.

I wonder in a way who will come out having Jonathan's heart.

I figured Krystal would call upon Derek....

Loving the Zendall scenes until they started talking about business.

• Members

I am loving Krystal and Derek because they are different and something I would have never thought of. I hope B&E keep that story idea up. Today's show was slow in terms of storyline development but it was good because it was a day of nothing but character interraction. Which is always a great thing.

• Members

I'm lovin Gosh. Anybody else see the new amc couple promo with babe telling amanda she's okay with her seeing jr, Gosh being caught by ryass/annie get UR gun, adam asking erica for another chance with kwak gawking at the end(but I don't think she was actually in their scene), and Java hooking up.

• Members

Ava/Jonathan and Lily. Creepy. Jeff Branson needs to tone it down with Jonathan unless he's doing it on purpose - the creepy thing that is. Poor Lily, I don't want to see it either.

Kendall and Zach. Save the scenes where Greenlee was mentioned, awww. They had one segment where it was just Fusion talk and that was okay with me because it was funny - Zach a cosmetics mogul! haha.

Gosh were okay.

Solby, sweeet!

The thing that stood out to me during the Krystal and Adam scenes is that I wanted to slap Krystal silly while she was lecturing Adam about taking babies and having their parents worry about them - worry if they're dead, etc... B***h, look in the mirror (Bianca) before you throw around your indignation! If Adam deserved Karma for Jenny, so did you for Miranda, so shut-up!

Archived