B&B: Week of 6/2

• Members

Reagrdless of your cynicism, I have to say I LOVED Friday's show. I was on the edge of my seat.

This was just so good and reminded of classic Y&R/B&B. So many characters within just one episode. CJ, Carl, Donna and so on...

The kids were absolutely sweet and the ending was simply fantastic.

Dare I say I really liked Brooke's Café Russe encounter. He looked pretty handsome, didn't he? An evil is not necessarily bad in saop opera land. LOL!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm still enjoying the show despite my own cynicism. I can't help but be a little cynical at the way they have Brooke ping ponging back and forth between men. At the same time I look forward to Brooke having a story that doesn't revolve around a man. Also, I admit I was wrong about the egg fiasco. When I first heard about the story I thought B&B had finally jumped the shark, but it's been pretty good so far.

• Members

No, I agree that Friday's episode was great and I can't wait until tomorrow to see how this all pans out, but just like Stephanie, I have to take a pot shot at Brooke every chance I get. :P LOL!

ROTFLMAO!

• Members

Let me quote: "There's no shortage of whores in the world" :lol:

That being said, I'm totally feeling for Brooke. I just hope this story gets as good as I imagine and expect it judging Friday's show. Brooke, for once, as the troubled heroine she's supposed to be to fill the ancer pole position she's getting on the show. Looking forward to one fine evil between Miss Logan and our favorite Queenie.

This should be MUST-See. :)

Archived