ATWT: Monday July 2 discussion

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Today's show was soo boring. I finished watching it in about 15 minutes.

I FFed through a bunch of things after watching the first act. Didn't bother watching the party. I did catch some of the teen scene and all I gotta say is that Elena Goode puts all her other costars to shame when it comes to mediocre writing. It's unfortunate that the writing team can't find something meaningful for her to do.

• Members

You know now that Jade is leaving I am liking her. I think it because she finally realized Will and Gwen werent worth her time. I cant believe the writers had to wait this long to make Jade realize it. She NEVER met her grandmother Iva. What a shame. Lisa Brown could have done a handful of episodes. It hasnt even been mentioned if Iva knows of Jade's existense.

• Members

Good point, Ron. I never thought about Jade/Iva never meeting.

P.J., the "feefew" thing as you put it, I think that was a designer...b/c Carly looked at Katie's wardrobe when she said it and then she said she'd wait for the strap to rot off. "Jack bought this for me". "Aawwww...how seet!"

:lol:

Carly/Katie were funny.

Cleo making out with her diary while she was in the midst of ripping it to shreds....eerie (sp?), creepy, not right....:blink: Glad Luke caught her.

Anybody else catch Noah's line when Maddie asked him about school. Noah said something like "family problems" stopped his parents from letting him go to Northwestern. Then, the look in his eye when he talked about his male neighbor. Yep..me thinks they're trying to make Nuke fans pee their pants with aniticpation. And me also thinks that Noah's gay...but doesn't want to say b/c his family has gotten him to the point where he thinks it's a humiliating thing to be. JMO.

Jade...you get 'em girl!

:o WOW. This Kenneth guy can NOT act! I hate to say it, but I think I liked the Power Ranger better as "Dallas". But then again, what's Dallas even needed for? His aunt and uncle are off the screen. I mean. C'mon, PissAnt, rid the show of the last taste of diversity that you have!!

I love Carly but....was she TRYING to go for the "pin-up girl" look with that ....'do!...?!?!?! :huh:

• Members

I can't recall what they called that silly bracelet. I don't think it's a specific designer though. I think it's supposed to be like those friendship bracelets you can weave with floss.

And I hope y'all forgive me, but the very first thought I had when I saw Carly's hair was "the Anna Nicole imitating Marilyn years." But Classier of course. :)

Archived