ATWT: Monday July 2 discussion

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Just counting down the days to the destruction of Kack. :) Six weeks ago, Meg and Paul were happily planning their future. May Kack suffer the same fate...minus Jack being presumed dead, of course.

• Members

Boy I hope you are right PJ! The good thing is this has now clearly become a Carly and Jack story and Katie is really just a plot device despite still being with Jack. The real story is Jack and Carly finding their way back together.

As far as Will, I sure hope he doesn't find out about Paul before he takes off for Branson. How terrible would that make him look to learn that Paul had died and then he leaves town anyhow :blink: Since we are in the midst of one of the longest days in the history of Oakdale and it is STILL the same day he went over the cliff :rolleyes: I doubt the news will make it to Barbara until after Will has left town. It would really kind of make sense to me if this time Barbara was somewhat in denial until a body is found, which could explain her not telling Will while he is away. I mean, come on, it's the 3rd time and the first two it turned out he was alive :unsure:

• Members

ssiiiggghhhh.... what to say about today? Well, at least Meg wasn't on.

Cleo talks to her diary, like a lover? Okay.... :o Moving on...

Jokedale PD strikes again, arresting Jade on the sum total of a "J" necklace and a threat. Whatever. How about oh, I don't know....finding the car that did the ramming?

LOL...has Katie's wardrobe always been this tragic? If this was such an important "event", you'd think she would have at least done her hair. At least when she turned green with jealousy, it matched her dress. And it's so nice to hear her admit she's glad Carly's back....y'know, so Jack can dump off his kids and spend EVEN MORE time servicing her. ^_^

I don't know what that "feefew" thing is...but I loved Carly's description..."you wait for it to rot." Yeah...just like I'm waiting for Kack to rot away. If this was the old days, when symbolism mattered, you just know that little string bracelet would fall off when Katie was doin' Brad. (Whenever that happy, happy day comes.)

Why wasn't Kim at her own cocktail party? I was hoping to see the shock on her face as Brad walked in with Carly.

Jack can't help worrying about Carly, can he? :D

oh, and Toups....Pepperman/Page.

• Members

I laughed when Cleo was physically suffering when saying goodbye to the diary. This story is so stupid and over the top I can't help but get cuaght up in the silliness of it all.

Maddie, step AWAY from the lipgloss.

Everything else was boring.

• Members

I know I'm in a very small minority--- but I like Jade and will miss her ( barring a recast of course). Her story had such potential (as some have lamented) but alas it was not to come.

I do hope however that before Jade makes her exit stage right that she opens a can of whupp-a$$ on Maddie who for some unexplainable reason has had a bug up her a$$ where she (Jade) is concerned since day one. Talk about another missed s/l opportunity--- oh never mind.

• Members

I did have to laugh at the looks on Katie and Jack when Carly and Brad showed up at the party :lol: That was about the only good thing from that story today. It just goes to show what a mistake it is to have Katie and Brad as part of this story. Even when all they are doing is fighting, Carly and Jack are interesting to watch but this was beyond stupid today! Everybody has been lowered to the level of a typical Katie story instead of for once bringing her into something dramatic. :angry:

Maddie is starting to annoy me and I just was pretty bored during the Noah/Maddie conversation.

I did enjoy the stuff surrounding Cleo because it looks like it is gearing up to come to an end. I had to laugh at her talking to her diary because it was so stupid. I can deal with this if hopefully by next week it is all over!

And we got our answer that Will is leaving for Branson "tomorrow" so I expect he won't find out about Paul that quickly since it appears Meg is still in BC.

• Members

Oy...I was asking the same thing while watching the show. The party looked stupid at best. I am so sick of seeing Kim's kitchen at WOAK and not at her home. <_<

Today's show was ridiculous. Cleo Babbit being lead in most of the scenes...oy! Gwen and Will acting like Dumb and Dumber. :rolleyes: The exchanges between Carly and Fluffy were good. Everything else was blah. It was good seein Luke and Noah. They were still isolated of course. :rolleyes: Also enjoyed the little talk between Maddie and Noah.

The first episode of July and counting until Jean Passanante is fired!!!

• Members

I don't know what it is, but Katie is like "Drama Buzzkill". Y'know, I hated the Carjack/Craig years, but at least Craig wasn't a total airhead, even if I always considered him an also-ran. I hope I don't have to wait too much longer for Katie to crumble under the pressure and fall under Brad. That's about the ONLY drama left in this tepid story. Then Carjack can be free of Ms.IvanaHumpalot, and go back to being the flawed adults they are.

• Members

I thought today's show was one of THE most childish, ridiculous ones in a very long time. A classroom full of sixth graders could have done better. The only bright spot was how absolutely gorgeous Maura West looked today in that basic black dress and hair style reminiscent of the glamour days of Hollywood. And yeah, it was good to see the look on Fluffy and Jack's faces when Carly walked in with Brad (who wasn't looking too shabby himself). But not even the wonderful Maura and Michael could save this mess of a show. As PJ said, throwing Katie into the middle of ANY story is the soap opera kiss of death. God almighty she's annoying!!! <_<

I honestly had to get up and walk away when Cleo was talking to her diary! I was ashamed somebody might walk in and see me and wonder if I'd lost my mind. What an embarrassment this story has become. No wonder Pissy and the Gout have decided to turn it into a spoof and wrap it up fast!

And that stupid piece of orange rope Jack tied around Katie's arm........oh, be still my heart.....it puts the compass to shame in it's symbolism (turn off sarcasm) :rolleyes:

• Members

LOl Ms.IvanaHumpalot :lol::lol::lol:

I was no fan of the Carly/Craig romance days either but actually enjoyed them when they were just sparring partners with no pretense of romance. At least they didn't act childish and they had some good snappy dialog. But this is idiotic. Terri can do better than what she is given, so I just can't understand why they had to dumb everyone down to the typical Katie childishness for this story. Why not for once have Katie act like an adult rather than having everyone else join her on the playground :angry::(:wacko: This is just too painful to watch and needs to end now! It's hard to believe after the wonderful scenes with CarJack and the kids last week we have been reduced to this! :angry:

Archived