AMC: New storyline coming

• Members

Here is the write up about the new upcoming storyline involving the K/M and Slater family with first comments by one of the new head writers...

Eden Riegel Returns Briefly in August!

-------http://community.tvguide.com/blog-entry/TVG.../800017682-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Save the date:

Eden Riegel is reprising her signature soap role as Bianca Montgomery on ABC's All My Children. FYI, it's just for one day on Tuesday, August 14.

However, it sounds like this will be a very significant episode.

Watch for Bianca to make an important long-distance call to big sister Kendall (Alicia Minshew) from Paris, where she resides with her toddler daughter, Miranda. I rang up AMC's new head writers, Barbara J. Esensten and James Harmon Brown, to grill them about it.

"We wrote her into the show, crossing our fingers that we could get her back," Esensten told TVGuide.com. "Something is happening on the show that's so important that we had to. She was kind enough to come back because the story really is important enough."

The writers remained vague about the details of this upcoming storyline, but they dropped a few hints. "It's a big story," Esensten said. "It interweaves everybody on the canvas. Everybody has an interest in what happens during this event. But I'll tell you this much: It's not going to be an explosion or a serial killer."

"We're retiring serial killers for awhile," Brown added with a chuckle.

"This event involves Jack, Erica, Kendall, Ryan and Zach," Brown continued. "Because of what happens to these core characters, there will be a domino effect that affects their lives — and just about everyone else's — for the next year and beyond."

http://community.tvguide.com/blog-entry/TV..../800017682

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Spike is permanently deaf thanks to Greensleaze, and Kendall's baby is born prematurely.

The Kendall Hart show? :lol: More like the Babe Carey/Greenlee Lavery show, both have more airtime the past few months than Kendall, Greenlee was #1 in airtime less than a month after her return

• Members

It's been the Kendell Hart show since 2002. Babe finally dethroned her last year in 06 (by one episode) but for 4 long years All My Children was very much a Kendell Hart Slater dominated production and even now Kendell is in the major AMC storyline which is Greenlee's return.

No one can argue that Greenlee, Kendell, Bianca, Annie and Babe are some of the biggest airtime hogs ever to grace AMC but it's clear that where this show is concerned Greenlee and Kendell are the prime two. Ever since Greenlee came back Babe has become background filler and is no more relevant to the show then Di Henery has been since she stop playing Dixie.

• Members

I love how Barbara completely slams McTavish in an underhanded way. "We are retiring serial killers for a while" :lol:

Megan just got owned. I think I am going to like this. I love that B&E are going to base this storyline around signature characters such and Erica and Kendall and Zendall seems to be a continued driving force which I love.

Can't wait to see what B&E do :)

Archived