DAYS: Where are the LOVE scenes?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Didn't James Reynolds recently have surgery for something?

I can deal without some love scenes, but with the Nick/Chelsea plot it was very, very, valuable to the story and their fans. I find myself agreeing mostly with Ponz about Sheffer's flaw.

• Members

Exactly. Days isn't the only one. I do think the FCC played a role but I also think budget does too.

In regards to Hogan screwing with dramatic scenes and moving from plot point to plot point, I disagree at least in the context of his writing from Oct. 2006-January 2007 and from May 2007-present. The rest was hit or miss but there were many hits between Feb. 2007 and April 2007.

• Members

Sheffer's romance really sucks but what happen to his promise not to reform rapist? I know the reason why he has to reform EJ but still it seems that he has this rule about not reform rapist after he has done the deed. Sheffer refused to reform Marshall after he raped Jessica and he decided to kill off Marshall... His attempt to humanize EJ is too lame and using the feud as an excuse just not very inventive...

• Members

Bumping for Roman and Anna having discussions about sex and the plot including fallout from them having sex but them showing no love scenes for the couple at all and then again today we had Belle and Shawn having lusty come-ons yet no romance for that two either. Just them heading up the sex stairs pretty much the same exact way Chelsea and Nick did a week ago.

• Members

I hate it just as much as many of you but the simple reason is they don't have bedroom sets anymore. It's budget cuts, plain and simple. On top of that, many soaps have stopped with the all out love scenes, not just Days. It seems like a soap-wide development.

I will say there is a few good love scenes on Days tomorrow with a certain couple.

Archived