Days:Jett's fiancee

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Umm...he just came on as a brand spanking new character, they didn't need to bring on anyone else (although, I give them kudos for upping their diversity...wish other networks would give a damn...ABCD!).

Unless she's someone's cousin...then I don't see her staying long.

• Members

Hopefully just short term..Its bad when all the newbies are in one story...Jett, Jeremy, Stephanie, and now Danielle....Leaves Chelsea and Max to carry the story...i wish Abby would have stayed..although now i definitely don't want a recast of that character..

• Members

She's very pretty, but I'm tired of new faces in boring stories. Jett isn't as bad as Jeremy, but I just can't get interested in this storyline, probably because it's full of newbies I don't care about. They are introducing too many too fast and they are all in scenes together. Jeremy's still walking around Bo and Hope's house in a towel and yet we haven't had one scene of them interacting.

• Members

If she's the spoiler for Jett and Chelsea then I like it. I applaud Hogan for going there with J/C in the first place because they do have chemistry. If he actually makes them the couple to root for then kudos to him.

• Members

She is very pretty. I'm interested in her as she is a med student and Days needs someone growing up to have at University Hospital in the field. Since Jett is Abe's nephew, she would be related sort of. At least there could be a reason for her to stick around which would give Jett a reason to stick around. However, I've not liked Jett at all the last few days and the sooner he is off my screen the better if he stays that way.

Archived