Jack Wagner + Heather Locklear = Item

• Members

Eeee, I loved Amanda and Peter on MP and my crush for La Locklear is a strong as ever...

Maybe Jack Wagner convince La Locklear to bring her booty to B&B for a short stint. A boy can dream. :D

cover_blog_18.jpg

Eight years after Jack Wagner and Heather Locklear, 45, first steamed up the screen on Melrose Place, the couple came full circle on May 28 when they were seen kissing and hugging during a walk on the beach in Malibu, California.

But while Melrose fans are cheering the real life reunion of this iconic onscreen couple, Locklear's ex-husband, Richie Sambora, 47, is decidedly less enthusiastic. The two wed in December 1994, just months after the actress and Wagner ignited on the show.

"Richie was always suspicious that Heather and Jack's love scenes were a bit too passionate," says a source close to the Bon Jovi guitarist. "Now that they're dating, his paranoia seems confirmed."

However, multiple set sources insist that the pair were platonic -- after all, Wagner was married at the time to his General Hospital sweetheart, Kristina Malandro (The onetime costars divorced in 2006).

Antonio Sabato Jr., who worked with the pair on Melrose Place (and acted with Wagner, 47, on General Hospital and The Bold and the Beautiful as well) tells Us that the couple of six months work because they have a history of friendship. "They're able to trust each other and not have to deal with the bull that goes into meeting new people," Sabato says.

Or, as Melrose Place writer and director Charles Pratt Jr. tells Us: "They're both good-looking and charming. It would be hard for me to figure out what they WOULDN'T see in each other.

How did Heather and Jack reconnect after nearly a decade? Will they last? For more details on their hot, new romance, check out the new issue of Us Weekly.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

In March or so EW had a blurb about them linked. But still JW and HL stressed they're just best friends and several sources confirmed it. Recently National Inquirer also did a reporting on them but so far there was no pic (like them being on the beach) and all this "inside sources" comment - that's why I consider the US article confirmation of a long-running rumor.

I'm so happy for them.

@ Cat: What do you about Jack being a laides' man? Spill it! And no, I'm not at all gossipy. LOL!

Archived