Days: Tuesday, June 19th

• Members

DaysofOurLives1976.jpg

Today.....On Days Of Our Lives.....

One family holds a meeting....

While a newly married couple receive a cryptic message.

And as a young man ask the woman that he loves if they have a future together......

One young man may make a decision that will haunt him.

Today....Only On Days Of Our Lives.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thank you! They look really great today. I'll be the first to admit that I don't know much about Doug and Julie but I look forward to learning more about them. I might even check out Wiki. They usualyl have accurate information regarding the soaps.

And I think its awesome that Days could command a FULL cover page of a major magizine like TIME. Maybe EJ & Sami can do that for us!

• Members

Some writer made strides to improve Lucas today. He's just been the odd man out and it makes no sense. I don't care if you like him or not, but he would be doing just what does with Hope or vice versa. He knows better than to tell Sami what to do! Ugh, I hate character assassination for the sake of couple propping (even if I enjoy the potential of said couple!)

Bo and Hope are adorable.

• Members

Hey now! Don't get too crazy. :lol:

I wasn't really looking forward to this show based on the prevuze but I am actually enjoying it so far. Love Bo and Hope. John and Marlena are OK too. And Lucas is shockingly not really pissing me off at all so far. Although I about busted a gut laughing when the alarm clock went off and Lucas's reaction was to throw it against the wall. I mean I know they needed to find the disk inside but that just was so deliciously ridiculous.

• Members

Today was really boring. The big four was on and I was bored beyond belief. Lucas and Sami keep having the same conversation and the teens were a snooze...

Where is Lexie??? After months of being off canvas and supposedly trapped in a tunnel she should be on a lot more :angry:

Archived