Days: Tuesday, June 19th

• Members

Definitely spoke too soon on Lucas not being annoying. OH well. Not that I mind him pushing Sami away with his nagging and yelling. But still. It's getting old.

What are they going to dig up that "will destroy us all"? Spill the beans already, Shawn.

Did we get our first post-coma "That's a fact" from John today?

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

First, LOVE the classic Doug/Julie cover of TIME magazine. They are my first super couple, and I still love them. I hope we see lots more of them this summer.

The twentysomethings are boring me, and I don't understand why they have to repeat "touch the sky" so many times per episode. Maybe we should start a drinking game? Max should be too smart to get pulled into Jeremy's scheme, but he seems to be falling for it. Trouble ahead, I'm sure.

Bo/Hope were great again; as a B/H fan, I'm absolutely loving their scenes lately. John and Marlena were better today, yesterday when John was just barking orders to everybody was so annoying. Lucas didn't scream quite as much, but I still think he's a pompous, arrogant jerk. I don't know why he keeps issuing orders and forbidding Sami to do things. He should know Sami well enough to know it won't work, and she's going to do what she wants. The way he's acting, he's forcing her to go behind his back. However, it looks like he's going to go to the pier with her, and I think I know what/who they are going to find. I've always suspected that despite what Lucas has said, he would not be able to accept Sami's baby if EJ is the father, and he basically admitted to that today when talking to her about the amnio. The writers are throwing a lot of obstacles in their path; it's looking more and more like the Roberts marriage will not be a lasting one.

Tomorrow's previews look awesome. Can't wait!

• Members

Keeping it short and sweet....

Lucas was much better today. Loved the clock stuff and the buildup to our next return, which is quite exciting.

Bo and Hope were amazing. Loving them.

J&M were much better today. Can't wait for the meeting and loved the buildup with Shawn Sr and Caroline.

I liked the Chelsea/Nick/Jett/Stephanie/Max stuff but God is Jeremy awful. Recast please or at least improve the writing for him. I like Max being involved too.

Not a bad show. It's been a ok start but I am ready for the big stuff to get underway for the week.

• Members

Truthfully, I am not liking Nick or Chelsea these days. Neither are written in character as far as I can discern. I'm sad about that.

I thought Jeremy was better today. He reminded me of some youngsters at work when they had presentations. I don't think he did too bad. Loved seeing Max but knowing it was useless, still was whispering, "don't listen" LOL. Jeremy was so mean to Steph that I felt sorry for her actually, today. Jet wasn't his usual suave self either.

Bo and Hope are back...........hooray. They are totally the couple who love one another and have a great time together once again. Gosh, my heart even beat faster just enjoying them so much. Super day for those two.

Drake looked weak and ill today. I don't know if it was acting or irl. I'm still worried about him.

It's also good to see more of Caroline and Shawn. The meeting will be interesting.

Archived