B&B: Week of 6/18

• Members

Carl kind of reminds me of a Dr. Tim Reid.

I believe Stephanie is responsible for bring Christine onto the case. I remember Steph introducing her to Brooke and Christine making a comment that Steph talks about Brooke all of the time. LOL!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Today Brooke was saying she's going to stop ping-ponging and vowed to change.

The whole show today was excellent.

It was great seeing Cricket again and even better seeing her toe-to-toe with the great Debbie Morgan.

Also great seeing Kevin Dobson again.

But I don't know what to make of this egg-switching story. And why does that Carl look so much like Mike? And WHERE is Mike? Did they decide not to bring him back?

• Members

Apparently, this was scrapped. I was disappointed at first but Carl offers much more storyline possibilities. And yes, he's a new Dr. Tim Reid, he has camp written all over his face.

@Bellcurve: We didn't get a porper explantion why Christine was hired by Stephanie. La Bug is just too good a lawyer - res ipsa loquitur. :lol:

• Members

OOoooh...I'm such a sucker. I know Ridge and Brooke are going nowhere, but today was so nice between them. And Stephanie....five minutes after Ridge is freed, and she's back to hating Brooke! LOL...the universe is back to normal.

• Members

LOL!

So, is Rick gonna ever really remember shooting Grant? I thought he might have started to remember while he was on the stand (the gun shot sound and all), but I guess not. Will it even have any impact if he remembers now since Ridge is a free man to pursue a Bridge reunion #1,000,001?

Pleeeeeease don't let this be the end of the BUG's stint on the show! :( There really isn't any room for her, I guess, but I enjoyed seeing her these couple of weeks.

• Members

I knew he didn't remember shooting Grant Chambers.

What I'm hoping will happen is that in the heat of some ugly moment, Rick remembers shooting him and it messes with him, driving a wedge between him and everyone he cares about.

Cricket is awesome on B&B. I'm glad Brad had the good sense to get his sister on the show instead of hiring another dayplayer to be Ridge's attorney.

Debbi Morgan would make an excellent cast member to B&B. I'd love it if they gave her a family(husband and kids around Phoebe/Thomas's ages). She seems to have it out for the Forresters.

• Members

I always liked Debbi Morgan and she proves on B&B every time that she can make the best out of her little scenes. She and Dan Martin (Lt Baker) should get romantically involved. Think of the drama: Baker as Stephanie's lapdog and Tartaro as her pain-in-the ass... LOL!

I also LOVED seeing Christiiiiine on B&B. Didn't knwo how much I missed her until she got those fabulous foursome scenes: Stephanie, Brooke, Taylor, Chris = awesomeness. Too bad Kyle Lowder was totally handycapped by so much female acting power. Shesh!!!

And about Carl what can I say. I often giggle like a schoolgirl when he's on - Carl is a riot!

Archived