DAYS: Tuesday, June 12th!

• Members

ICAM. What gives? Yuck. Less teens, more Dimeras dammit!

The Jeremy crap is not just sickening because of what a horrible actor he is and the insipidness of the storyline that has him living at Bo and Hope's without us ever seeing Bo and Hope meet him, but because they are ripping off what they did last summer with E.J. meeting Sami for the first time in a towel except making it all gross and repulsive comeons instead of a cute accident. I have been worried about them trying to do this with the character ever since I saw when casting Jeremy they said they wanted someone like a younger E.J. Wells. Sorry no one on Days has the smarmy dazzle to pull off this sort of stuff the way James Scott does/did, especially not some neophyte like this Ken doll. What is it about this show that all the men either have to be oversexed manipulative sleazeballs or idiotic hot-headed neanderthals with roid rage? Sorry Hogan. That's not what viewers, especially women viewers, want to see.

What's up with another random zoom in on chelsea's cell phone? don't you guys remember you did that just a couple days ago at the DiMansion? dumb.

And just when I thought it couldn't get worse they are actually having Stephanie "tease" that she will have sex with their airline passengers when she goes into her stewardess schtick. GROSS. Is there a more chauvinistic soap writer in daytime? Bring back Beth and the romance!

The Shawn stuff about Willow is just so nauseating with the show pretending Shawn is some kind of hero for wanting to still pay for Willow's funeral even after the test said the baby wasn't his. Loathe him. And that was even before Shawn says "TO WILLOW" as Nick and Shawn clank beer bottles? Ugh. At least they are playing Nick's guilt more realistically. Love Blake Berris.

Lucas is so repulsive and sadly the best thing about this episode was the Lucas/Sami/EJ stuff. "You were scared? What about ME?" He did the same thing when he was giving Sami CPR after the carbon monoxide scare. "Don't die. Don't do this to ME!" Jerkwad! But I guess this was just another example of them showing they are trying to undo the idiocy of Dec. 29 with the reversal of EJ trapped and Lucas helping to free him.

Love Sami taking up for EJ though about the fact that it was her decision to put herself in danger and meet with Stefano and that Sami tried to lie to Lucas about Stefano's idea that she marry EJ. LOL. Sami just can't quit lying to Lucas about EJ. Ever.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ummmmmmm earth to writers. Chelsea is Shawn's little sister even if they didn't grow up together and don't always get along. This guy who slept with her mom just told Shawn he wants to sleep with Chelsea and Shawn is not the least grossed out by this or acknowledging how weird it is that he is discussing his sister's sex life with him? So dumb.

Also, STOP YELLING SCREAMY MCCHIPMUCK.

Um what the hell was that weird pep talk point at the end with Roman and EJ?!?!

Ride in Jeremyland? BARF.

And OMG the ending is the stupid freezeframe on Ken doll's face when Patch is at the door?!?!?! WOW. Today was the suck. Hopefully this is just an aberration of a filler episode.

• Members

I can't figure out why Chelsea is so freaked about wearing these stupid uniforms Stephanie found. She's worn WAAAAAY more revealing things before. Remember the hooker wardrobe Grandma Kate bought her?

Really big of Shawn to offer to pay for Willow's funeral when he doesn't have a dime to his name. Stupid.

• Members

Okay i can understand people getting annoyed by Lucas yelling all the time..But come on people his pregnant wife has almost been killed 3 times now by the Dimeras...The car incident, the poisoned food, and now the fork lift...And every time this happens EJ is around...Also EJ did rape his wife, reason enough to hate the man...

Don't get me wrong, i love EJ..but i don't really see Lucas in the wrong here..

Onto the show, thank god we have a return later this week...Or this week would be a big waste...Todays show sounds really bad..I'll probably just watch for the shirtless scenes and fastforward the rest..

• Members

Unwatchable. That is what Days was today. Get rid of Jeremy and Jett all together. Did Days lose their casting director because they did a great job with Rachel Melvin and God, i can't think of her name, the actress that played Abby.

It was sickening today. I can't even think of anymore adjectives to come up with to describe my hatred for Jeremy and Jett right now. They suck to the 1 millionth degree. It has been a long time since I hated characters so right off the bat and the reason usually is because they are shoved down my throat. I want to see Stefano and Bo and Hope and Marlena and John and even Chris Kostichek (Roman)!

And Lucas needs to go back to kindergarten to learn how to use his indoor voice.

• Members

yes! jett is hot! and can act a lot better that the guy who plays jeremy horton....Shouldnt the writers try to remind people who this guy is?And i love the big story that john and marlena have right now----------oops they still dont have one!....They also dont have a set they call home! Hogan is not the writer for days!

• Members

Jett is hot for sure.The actor that playing Jett Marcus St. Patrick him also guest-starred in a two-parter of the cancelled tv show "My Wife and Kids" during their final season. He played a gay man who had the hots for Junior.Either way the dude can act even though St.Patrick is meant to be eye candy.Maybe lexie can sleep with Jett when she gets back to Salem.I loved it when Jett was comforting Chelsea and Nick walked in on them.Even though the actor playing Nick comes off as a nerd he does look like hotness in a black pinstripe suit.If the producers had a clue they should put Chelsea and Jett together instead of a lexie pairing.Chelsea and Jett in my opinion have more chemistry.

• Members

She is a very unremarkable writer. However, the basic content and direction of this episode was off. The forklift stuff was shiteous (and, sadly, the best the episode had to offer), while the "Touch This Guy" storyline continues to cause the show to hemorage--and no one is putting pressure on the wound.

Boo-urns!!!

• Members

I like Jeremy especially naked. Not sure yet about the acting or how annoying that may get but the writing clearly isn't there. They're making him a bit too full of himself.

Jury's still out on Jett too but I think he'll work out.

Stephanie, same as I said before. More annoying than ever and impossible to take in this slutty trampy form.

Lucas is getting on my nerves. Way over the top writing with all that yelling.

Some changes need to be taken in the writing department. Sheri Anderson is needed. I'd say beg to get Anne Schoettle back too.

• Members

I have never been one to be too critical of Hogan because I know that writing DAYS is an extremely difficult job. The fanbases are loud and opinionated and know what they want and aren't happy unless they get it. However.....this Jeremy/Jett/Stephanie/Chelsea storyline is absolutely horrible. If this is Hogan's idea of a fun summer story, then my confidence in him has taken a nosedive. There is not one interesting angle to this story so far; instead it's irritating. Everything about it. And why do they need to say the name of the stupid airline at least ten times in each episode? I DON'T CARE!

What's with Shawn and his eulogy to Willow? Deep down she was a good person--huh? If the writers had shown us some depth to Willow's character and given us reason to believe that deep down she was a good person with a good heart then she wouldn't have been so hated. They never did that, except the conversation with Shawn at the very beginning when she talked a little about her abusive upbringing. From then on, she was just cold, calculating, manipulative, and a liar. Anyone who tried to help her (Hope, Nick) ended up having their house set on fire or blackmailed. If written better, Willow could have been an interesting and useful character, but the writers messed up big time with her and then shoved her down our throats by having her involved in every storyline this past winter. Now they are giving us more new characters with no redeeming qualities and a horrible storyline. Do they think that because we're getting one great story with the Brady/Dimera feud, they can give us crap the rest of the time? And that's what today was. It reeked, and it was made even worse because the last couple weeks have been so good.

• Members

Oh god this episode was horrible. There really should of been a better balance. Steve and Adrienne should of had actual scenes discussing things. I hate how the ending to the Steve/Kayla thing is being handled. Key scenes are completely MIA.

Archived