DAYS: Tuesday, June 12th!

• Members

The line of the day was Steve at the end, it was also the only decent part of today's show....

My Mom has commented quite a few times about nuSteph not looking like she belongs to Steve and Kayla, and today she asked me why nuSteph and "that blond headed guy" were acting so trashy...... :lol:

I hated today's episode and really wish nuSteph and Jeremy could be written off the show either together or separately, just get them off my screen.......

nuSteph wouldn't be bad as Jessica on Passions tough....... :ph34r:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Finally saw the previews, and tomorrow looks good. Today wasn't BAD bad, but the teen stuff could be toned down (read: disappear). With Doug/Julie and Bope at Doug's Place, Steve/Adrienne and and Steve/Jeremy bitch-out, some Chick angst and some Phelle-ness, it looks like it could be good. (This was all in the previews, or assumed.)

• Members

Thank you. It's SO UNREALISTIC of Shawn, Chelsea's brother, to be okay with the thought of Nick BONING her.

BAD WRITING, people!!!

I might add: last time I checked, Steph was a virgo, now she's a slut and just gives it away for no reason. SHAYNA ROSE, where are you/!!!

And I wasn't buying the OVERREACTING on Nick's and Chelsea's parts. I mean, come on, WHO REACTS THAT WAY over someone not returning a phone call -- in a matter of minutes, at that? Oh, so Chelsea hates you and thinks you deliberately killed Wills because she didn't call you back yet?!!

DRAMA for drama's sake and not substance! Not realistic, just laughable!!

And what's up with EJ calling "father" STEFANO all of a sudden?!! THAT WOULD ONLY make sense if he had a falling out, a serious falling out, with the big man. A la Julian on "Passions"' switch from "father" to "Alistair."

It made NO sense.

SENSATIONALISM for SENSATIONALISM's sake.

• Members

Ok, since I have been gone and haven't posted my thoughts on Days since the June 4 episode, I figured I may as well post all my thoughts on the episodes between June 5-June 12 all at once.

-I am slowly leaning towards EJ/Sami again. I love LUMI but they are making Lucas annoying and I almost want him away from Sami now. I like Sami/EJ working together.

-Loved Marlena giving Belle advice. Also, it was great to see Belle/Shawn/Philip back in the mix and I like that the Claire stuff is moving fast.

-Stefano's return has been brilliant. I got chills when we saw his face in the ambulance. The music did remind me of the possession and it was awesome. His calling Sami "Colleen" was chilling as well. Loved the John/Stefano showdown and the scene where Stefano got up at the end and saluted Salem and said his classic line-superb. Loved John mentioning Marlena dancing on Stefano's grave. Stefano mentioning Marlena was great.

-I love Tony and his one liners and Rolf's "It didn't take" line was great.

-Blake Berris has been impressive and I was surprised by how dark Willow's death was. Good job there and I have enjoyed Nick and Chelsea. I also like Jett but Jeremy sucks. Don't mind Stephanie and I loved Steve showing up with Adrienne today (wish we had more scenes of them today to balance the show). Jeremy's actor has gotten better but the character sucks. Jett can stay and he can go. I didn't like them just staying at Bope's either without us seeing them ask but whatever.

-I love the return of Doug and Julie and how they have been written. The Doug's place talk and flashback, the cute scenes with Bo and Hope and Doug and Julie...fantastic. Loved their place in the feud story.

-Something is up with Roman and I do think he isn't the real Roman and/or is the secret assassin.

-Glad they are moving the Willow stuff fast.

-Sami vs Stefano was awesome and so was the EJ/Stefano scenes.

-I have a feeling Doug and Julie may stick around. I hope so. Loved Grandpa Shawn's role in all this.

-Liked the Bo/Chelsea scenes too.

-I enjoyed seeing Lucas/Hope share a scene. That needs to happen more often.

-The forklift stuff was fine because they really didn't have nowhere to go. If they moved, the forklift would still follow them and I am sure the doors were locked by Tony or whoever so they couldn't get out. I liked the ending of yesterday and the action of Lucas saving EJ and Sami. As for the gun, I think it was more then water.

I just watched all these episodes and they were amazing, except for today's which could have used more Steve/Adrienne to help it and maybe some more vets. However, one bad show won't hurt if the show rebounds, which it looks like it will. It was a joy to watch all these though. Very good episodes.

• Members

Nice to have you back, Phoenix.

Kenny, love the lead in for today's discussion. Simply top notch. The video was excellent.

Why did Chelsea bring up that her mother slept with Nick? That was long ago worked through.

NuSteph and Jeremy are the worst actors ever on days. Every sound they made, every scene they were in were just awful. They have got to go far, far, far away forever and soon.

I do like Jett and when he mentioned his fiance is a med student, I got excited. We haven't had anyone in the real medical profession for a very long time. With him being a Carver, I do hope that Jett remains a permanent resident of Salem and his fiance becomes a welcome addition, too.

It was sort of fun to see Nick and Shawn together, but also really weird that Nick would tell Shawn that he and Chelsea planned their first sex together that night. Weird.

It's good to see Belle and Philip being friends. They are my favorite pairing right now....of that trio.

EJ and Sami are the hottest couple on the net right now I think. I just read today that for every piece of mail Days receives for LUMI they receive three times as much for EJami. They surely have captivated me.

It will be fun to see Steve's reaction to his wild daughter tomorrow.

• Members

GBB...I laughed at that line as well..and so did my sister (who doesn't watch Days).

I agree that Tuesday's show was pretty bad.

Totally forgot that Shawn & Chelsea are sibs...:blink:

OMG...can we please kill off Jeremy & nuSteph ASAP? The actress who plays nuSteph is slightly better than the guy who plays Jeremy but not by much. I'm also getting a total gay vibe from Jeremy with the way he struts around.

I like Jet..the guy's the best actor out of all the recent newbies. His reaction to Chelsea telling him about Nick and Billie was funny.

Blake Berris has been surprisingly good lately. But Nick and Chelsea's melodrama regarding their missed phonecalls was ridiculous!

I like Shawn okay...when he's not in scenes with Belle or Philip.

Wednesday's show is soo much better. :)

• Members

Blah!....this episode was a total let down. While I am excited about the DiMera saga, Days needs to develop some interesting "B" and "C" level storylines. And I cant believe they wasted the character of Jeremy Horton on that annoying Frat Boy/ Ken Doll. I dont see him leading the way for a Horton resurgance.

Archived