Y&R Discussion Thread: Week of June 11th

• Members

Thanks Julia! I'm so glad to be back and I don't plan on going anywhere else anytime soon. Its great to be able to talk about my favorite soaps again with all of you. Right now I'm addicted to ATWT, Days, and Y&R. I've given up on B&B being watchable again. And w/o Tangie on OLTL its just not as exciting for me. Jash is great and all but its not enough to keep me glued to the screen.

As for LML you're so right about the plot stuff. Because its like that you don't have to be a genius to see where these characters could be in the next 6 months.

OMG is it confirmed that Victoria's bun in the oven is another spawn of Bradley!? I think I might hurl... :angry:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow, this thread is a ghost town...LOL. Wouldnt it be great if they paired Daniel and Kevin together. They would make a hot couple. the show is boring right now anyways. Why not a gay couple on Y&R?

• Members

I'd rather have Kevin and Cane. That would be HOT. But then again as much as I like the idea of a gay couple of Y&R I don't think it will drastically improve the show. It might make the ratings go up but I wouldn't like it because more likely than not it would be bringing in temporary viewers (ie gay viewers) who probably will stop watching the show as soon as the storyline is done with. And I hate the sound of that. Yes we need new viewers to come to Daytime but I also want people who are attracted to Daytime for a variety of reasons and NOT just one.

• Members

ITA 100% -- it's about time Y&R had a gay S/L and Kevin and Daniel are perfect for one another...None of their heterosexual relationships seem to work out and these two have tons of chemsitry and a deep and abiding friendship...And heck, they know the worst about each other and still like each other. And since they're already living together, they're already halfway there...Yep, Kevin and Daniel have definite potential as a couple...what a great summer S/L

• Members

I know this is to be in the spoiler section but i'm going to put it out there anyways....

It's in regards to that NANNY CAM that Sharon got:

Hightlight if you wan tto know what I think will be done with it:

Phyllis is going to discover the nanny cam and outwit Sharon some way....Somewhere down the line THIS WEEK, that nanny cam will be used on Nikki Newman and David Chow.....The nanny cam catches David and Nikki in a hot encounter.....Looks like Nikki the same woman that looked her nose down at both Sharon and Phyllis is going to get what's coming to her......and Guess who will See it when the scenes are AIRED? You guessed it... the Great Victor Newman himself.

• Members
Thanks SweetNYGal! AWESOME! I can't wait. I used to like Nikki but after the way she treated Phyllis the b*tch is dead to me. Which is sad considering I really liked her divalike attitude. But shes gone too far and she'll have to apologize to Phyllis b4 she gets back in my good graces.

• Members

I was rooting for Sharon this time around. I was LMAO when Phyllis was exercising right in front of that camera. It would have been great to see Sharon's reaction to that. Plus it's annoying me that Jack is so oblivious to how unfair he's being.

I can't wait to see Kevin walk in on Plum's dead body. I wonder if it was Janna or just an associate of Plum's?

• Members

Lol I too was laughing hysterically throughout that scene. Both at Sharon and Phyllis. That innocent doe-eyed look that Phyllis had on her face was PRICELESS.

Uhh I'm starting to get bored of Kevin. Can we please have Kevin and Colleen hook up already? Or even better Kevin and Lily! That would be hot I think.

Archived