AMC: SOD Scoops

• Members

Thanks to Angela at the Z/K board:

Carruthers says no to Leo returning

The Dream Episode (very paraphrased)

Carruthers pretty much says that she wants to show Sydney's pregnancy belly, which she does in a fantasy where Julia is pregnant with Jamie's child. Jamie plays her doctor, he's doing the sonogram and says their's no baby and Julia's like "how do you explain the belly?" (Jamie answers "indigestion") J/J pretty much break-up after that and Jamie moves out of REAL WORLD: WILDWIND. Julia's gone by 6/18, Syds maternity leave. Jamie also appears in Babe's dream. She gets her GED. Jamie hands it to her and then kisses her. Bruening says that Alexa got flustered because he played it all Ultra-cool Jamie.

Krystal/Tad/JR have a dance number. Annie dreams of a Greenlee-free life. Egan, "It was hilarious. They had a choreographer come in. It was like AMC: THE MUSICAL."

Comedy continues in Erica's subconscious. She has a game show dream. Josh and Kendall are hosting (THE MILLION DOLLAR BACHELOR). Erica's potential matches are a Bill Clintonish clone, a Bill Gatesish clone and a Dr. McDreamyish clone. In the end Jack comes in and sweeps her into a kiss.

VCR ALERT

On Monday 6/18, Greenlee is overwhelmed when she holds the child that should have been hers. Where Green's fixation on Spike is concerned, notes EP JHC, the ? at the heart of the matter is, "Is it Spike who she wants or is it Ryan?" ... Zach makes Adam an offer he can't refuse on Tuesday, 6/19.

Carolyn Hinsey still thinks AMC is garbage, she begrudges the baby stories - brings up Greenlee/Kendall's baby story, Zach/Hannah's baby story, Tad/Krystal/Adam's baby story. In the mail section there's a letter about Adam and Zach and a business story which the writer comments is loads better than "You owe me a baby" stories. Touche.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That sounds hiddeous. God. Sounds like something left over of Megan's. Erica's dream is ridiculous, this is not my girl. Tad and KWAK have a dance number. Blech. Just get Babe off the friggin screen already.

• Members

Oh now that would have been interesting. LOL But of course, AMC has to botch it. I swear, none of them know who Erica really is, and that this [!@#$%^&*] is being wasted. My girl is worth far more then this crap.

P.S. I think I'm gonna use this idea for a one shot fic. :D;)

Archived