ATWT: Wednesday June 6th Discussion

• Members

You mean Cleo the Rabbit seeing Will shirtless?...LOL. It makes me angry that they give more airtime to Cleo the twit instead of Luke. Of course we havent seen Noah again but the Rabbit keeps appearing just like the Energizer Bunny...ughhhhhhhhhhh.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Solid show. This is the kind of show I love, Margo/Craig, Holden/Meg/Emma, Ali/Emily. Y'know....FAMILY.

Scott Friggin' Bryce blows my mind with his acting. I can't friggin' believe he's actually making me feel bad for Craig!

WHY is Cleo on??? Is it just that TIIC have decided the only character that can pimp Gwen enough, is another one played by Jen Landon?

And WTH is with all the new 'do's??? Ali's gone from strawberry blonde to blonde stripes ala Spread'm Peretti, and I don't know WTF to call Margo's hair....orange sherbert????

• Members

yup, that is exactly what I mean, we just did that scene like maybe two weeks ago, it was practically the same scene, and they have Jesse acting all subdued or something, which is not his acting style. That and it is like the only point of Will anymore is to tell Cleo whether she can stay another day at there house, that just must really get old for an actor to do the same [!@#$%^&*] every single time you are on screen. When was the last time Will had a storyline about him, and when was the last time Jesse Soffer got the chance to ACT. I hate this show sometimes I really do. :( And poor Jen Landon, I don't want to forget her, they are just totally wasting her, and I quote sure Cleo you can stay another day. GMAFB same lines they have had poor Jen saying for three weeks in a row. MOVE THE STORYLINE ALONG OR GET RID OF THE MOTHERF'ING THING :angry:

And another thing, how long has it been the same day in Oakdale anyway? Two weeks ago Gwen told Cleo she could stay another day, and then the one day last week she said the same thing. So we have moved 2 days in the last 2 and half weeks?

And yes I have had it with this crapB)

I want Luke and Noah, and Henry and Veinna, Carly and Jack, and real drama not this [!@#$%^&*]

• Members

Yup, thats what ATWT should be about. Although Ali and Em are still in the doghouse with me. I cant wait until Ali and Em's secrets come out tomorrow. Mama Stewart is going to be one angry Mama...LOL.

I agree. The man is good at feeling pitty for him. His scenes with Margo were well done.

She won an Emmy and boom TPTB went crazy! Not only is Gwen boring now but we have Cleo as well. Poor Jesse Soffer having to play this ridiculous storyline. He could be used for something better. Gwen and Miss Rabbit are bringing him down. Seriously the focus of the show was on Will and the way his mother's actions affected his life. Now Gwen is the one front and center with Will just being a supporting role in all this mess.

:lol::lol::lol:

• Members

I'm not a Craig fan at all but I did think his scenes with Margo were really good. Maybe the biggest problem is he is usually mired down with Paul and Meg.

I like the brother/sister dynamic between Holden and Meg and thought those scenes were good.

I think Grayson and Marnie work very well together, even though I don't want them as a couple so I enjoyed Dusty/Ali and also Dusty/Cheri. LOL about Ali's hair. There was just an article in one of the soap mags by the hair stylist about different treatments she sometimes does to their hair and about shampoos and Ali was one she mentioned having just done something to her hair. I guess we saw the result today, although I liked it and thought it looked in better condition.

I enjoyed Cleo when she first started but the joke of it has gotten way past old I still like Gwen and Will but geesh, give them a decent story. This is way too repetitive!

Anyday without Kack is a much brighter day :lol:

• Members

As I watched yesterday's show, it really dawned on me how frickin' bored Jesse Soffer looks. :( I can see him leaving once his contract is up. I often say that great actors will turn sh-t into gold but I don't blame JS one bit for just phoning it in with the mediocrity he's been asked to play since Jennifer Landon became the show's big star.

Archived