B&B Discussion: Week of June 4

• Members

...mother's eggs?"

:lol:

EDIT: Darn, that got cut off, I wish I could edit that a bit.

I did it! I finally taped B&B and just finished watching today's episode. So, it looks like I'm just tuning back in on this story where Taylor might be carrying Brooke's baby. LOL! So, I guess just as Brooke appears to be heading back to Ridge, she'll be lured back into Nicky's life again?

I saw the creepy dude from American Idol in the opening. Oh, Lawd!

Only soap operas can give you a gem of a line like this one:

Bridget: "OH, DEAR, GOD! Are you telling me that I might have implanted Taylor with my mother's eggs?" Cue B&B's campy music. CLASSIC!!!

Other than that, there wasn't much else happening today. "L.A." suits Ashley/Eileen Davidson. She looks so HOT and enjoying herself on B&B while she looked so bored and tired on Y&R in the past year.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sorry but I thought the show sucked! The switching of eggs is beyond stupid. I am dropping Y&R and B&B too. I only have ATWT left on my list. To think I thought I was going to enjoy some good storytelling from Y&R and B&B. :rolleyes: I guess I will have more free time this summer doing something else...LOL.

• Members

Glad to see you are back in the B&B fold Chris. I totally agree about ED. She seems completely revistalized these days. I'm enjoying the show for the camp that it is. I agree that the egg donor story is beyond silly. It jsut wouldn't happen, but what the heck. I know I'm going to enjoy everyone's reacts when the truth comes out, especially Stephenie's.

• Members

Y'know...just for arguements' sake, it's still possible those were the donor eggs, and they could have been Bridget's. Unless I missed something, and there was a way they could tell which dish held which eggs. And I wasn't paying that much attention.

It was nice seeing Brooke supporting Ridge. When Brooke isn't obsessed with Nick, she's a very nice person.

• Members

LOL. I was in another room when I heard that line. CLASSIC B&B. Although that one is #3 from the recent past. #2 and #1 still are...

2. "My mother...my mother was a WHORE!"-Nick Payne

1. "Jacqueline Payne was a WHORE?!"-Stephanie Forrester

Ashley is by far my faqvorite B&B female right now, with Taylor in a close second. I've seen the light with Brooke. Dumb tramp.

Although I wished Ash would just wake the hell up about Rick and get with Ridge. Eileen and Ronn are just GREAT together. Both of them just seem to have so much fun on the screen together and in their own storylines. I hope they put him up for Lead Actor for 2008. Even if the Academy doesn't nominate him, at least the show will recognize his hard work(kind of the way Hunter Tylo was pre-nommed).

• Members

It's just pure speculation. However, since Budge's been told she can never carry a child to term, I don't think it's unreasonable to think she might have had eggs removed and stored. She's been on very little since she miscarried last fall. She could have done just about anything.

• Members

Oh, I LOVED those "whore" episodes! LOL!

I haven't caught much of Ashley and Ridge, so I'm gonna have to check them out. I've read that Stephanie likes them together, so you know she's gonna do everything to get them together.

LOL! That's the way I'm going to enjoy B&B this time around, for the camp that it is. I got so tired of complaining about the soaps that I got sick of them and wasn't enjoying them and stopped watching them all together. I was particularly disappointed in Y&R and still won't watch it.

• Members

I really don't like Taylor or Nick, as a couple or separately. Today I thought Hunter Tylo looked like Michael Jackson in those dark outdoor scenes. Honestly, I wish they never brought her back. The show needs to stop focusing so much on these two.

Having Taylor pregnant with Brooke's baby was an obvious twist and I'm not too crazy about it. What will it take for Brooke to get a new love interest? She keeps doing the same garbage over and over again. Why not put her back with Thorne?

Loving Ridge these days and I enjoyed seeing him in jail. Ron Moss looks so much better when he's not so primped. I hope they don't turn him back into jackass Ridge.

Still hating the many loves of Phoebe. She needs one love interest (Harry) and they need to let other characters have stories.

• Members

Nick to a pregnant Taylor: Just because you'lll be big like a house, you don't have to look like it.

In contrast to many of you I'm not totally against this Taylor carrying Brooke's baby story. It's not my favorite story out there - and I hope the show starts soon to focus on Ridge and his trial for Shane's death... (because this has been a fabulous ride so far) - but an interesting new spin on the 17 year old Brooke & Taylor & a man-story.

I've been liking Nick & Taylor a lot for several weeks now so their airtime does not bother me either.

I'm still ROTFL by this line. A classic. Hilarious!

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Jun 4 2007, 09:29 PM)
Having Taylor pregnant with Brooke's baby was an obvious twist and I'm not too crazy about it. What will it take for Brooke to get a new love interest? She keeps doing the same garbage over and over again. Why not put her back with Thorne?

Why not do something really radical and put her with someone who isn't related to Ridge or Bridgette in anyway? :P

I wonder if Harry is still on the show? I liked him, but I think it's been a good six months since he's been on.

• Members

Dang nabbit. I did so good yesterday and now I start my tape and found out I recorded the second half of ATWT instead. I had the right time set, but something funky is going on with my TV, it's showing 4:45 when it's actually 5:45. This sucks. Hopefully, I'll get this straigtened out before tomorrow.

So, what did I miss?

• Members

Not too much...the same old, same old.

EXCEPT Brooke and Stephanie are pressuring Taylor to put Rick under hypnosis so he can remember shooting Grant and clear Ridge of the crime. More flirting from Rick and Ashley. Ashley acts all nonchalant about stuff and Rick is all like, "Why are you doing this to me?" and she's like, "Doing what?" LOL.

Ashley's the best thing to happen to this show in a LONG TIME. B&B needs more stronger female characters.

Archived