Days: Monday, June 4th

• Members

I've grown to accept Josh as Roman. Of course if I had a choice, I would pick Wayne, but I don't think Roman's going anywhere. DAYS already had that opportunity when Wayne came back as Alex North.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wayne Northup(whatever his last name is) should replace Josh Taylor as Roman. Of course him being Dr. North so recently won't make the transition easy, but I don't care. WN is an excellent actor and if he was up for coming back I would be ALL for it. Would anyone be open to WN coming back as Roman?

About today's show:

The Tony/EJ scenes were awesome, Thaao and James shine in scenes together and DAYS might have struck gold with these two. Not to mention the dialogue has been superb thus far regarding their scenes. I can't say enough how much I enjoyed their scenes and hope to see many more like this in the near future.

I don't know if its me, but Alison Sweeney has not been up to par with her scenes. She has been average at best, is she too tired with doing The Biggest Loser and having a toddler? She usually shines, but IMO she has lacked big time in her scenes since the week after the Lumi wedding. I hate how Lumi is being written right now. I don't think the writers get them, but that's just me.

I think the dates have been off for a day regarding John waking up and Willow meeting her maker. John was suppose to wake up on the 24th and Willow was suppose to die in today's show but John woke up on the 25th and Willow from the previews dies tomorrow. So does that mean you know who returning will be on Thursday instead of the reported Wednesday?

DAYS is on a huge roll for me, I can't wait for more!

• Members

NO KBT. I think the he will return on time. I'm not sure what is going on with the dates. I mean, Joy Bisco was supposed to leave on May 18 and she stayed until May 23 so who knows.

As for Wayne, I would love him back but I doubt he would come back. He is close to Dee and Drake so maybe if they begged him or pushed him he would. Although, Dee pushed him to come back the last time so maybe that wouldn't be enough.

• Members

I simply MUST disagree. I, for one, LOVE being tricked! In fact, I wish I hadn't read that theory, if that's how it actually plays out. I mean, that's SUCH a shocker~!!! I NEVER would have suspected it. OMG, it's genius!!! I love it! AAAAAAAAAAAND it redeems Eej, who I knew was NEVER a true "DiMera," in that sense. He couldn't be if they wanted to make him half of the show's next HUGE supercouple: EJami!!!

Archived