Days: Monday, June 4th

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Today was a good episode. It wasn't anything special though. Eat it suckers! Willow didn't die today!!! :D:P

The highlight of the episode was Tony and EJ. It's the battle for the DiMera throne and Stefano isn't even dead yet. I like how EJ and Tony spar with each other, verbally. Both brothers know what buttons to push to get the other one going. James Scott and Thaao Penghlis are great together. You would assume they've been working together for the past 15 years. At least we know that EJ was not raised by Kristen. It was still a little hazy as to how EJ was raised. That can now be confirmed. EJ was raised by Susan until Stefano took him away from her. And I loved how EJ brought up Kristen to Tony. It was such a low blow about Tony wanting to be a father and never having the chance. Poor Tony. But just because Tony never had the chance to have a child, doesn't mean he should take that right from EJ.

Lucas and Sami were snoozeville to me until Rolf showed up. I have no problem with Will Utay and Rolf being back on our screens. I loved him. That accent cracks me up. I was surprised when Rolf walked right into Sami's room with only that cap on to disguise his idetntity. Has Sami ever seen Rolf? I can't remember. EJ comes by to save the day. Be still my heart... :wub:EJAMI, you're so close yet so far away.

I really like Chelsea and Jett. Marcus Patrick is no Emmy consideration for acting, but he's not bad. He can handle his lines and deliver them nicely. He has serious chemistry with Rachel Melvin as well. I'm not going to lie. I have to wonder where they are going with his fiance though. Will we ever see her? The casting call for Jett Carver said that he and Chelsea would start out as close friends, but due to circumstances, they would be put closer together, and feelings could develop. You can tell Nick is no Jett fan. Blake Berris has been looking different lately. I think it's because he hasn't shaved. I'm glad they made a reference to Jeremy and Nick being related. I thought they were going to surpass that and act like Nick and Jeremy aren't supposed to know each other. And now we know that Jeremy was raised by Robin, not Mike. Where is Mike, and why does Jeremy act the way he does?

Tomorrow looks like a sad day from the previews.

• Members

Well, maybe a Days post whore. I hardly ever post in other threads, except Passions ones, even though I watch all the soaps. Like the new name Shawn :) .

Oh, and IMissAremid. I like you too and your posts. Your are a great contributer to our great board and to the Days threads. :)

Thanks for the kind wishes. I will miss you all. :) .

• Members

Anna left the show in July of 1986. Tony left in October of 1985. Even though she wasn't showing in July, everyone and their mother wanted EJ to be their lovechild. Myself included! Hopefully they go there, whether or not it's EJ.

• Members

Same here. There simply isn't a need for Rolf at all. If the DiMeras needed a scientist, they could have made it more dramatic by forcing Nick to aid them.

As for Bart, eh. Sorry, but even with one or two lines he just irks the hell out of me.

• Members

LoL, yeah... that's why I haven't gotten around to watching my tape of today's show yet. I can barely tolerate him.

I hope he's played darker and more seriously than before, and without the crazy accent. I just don't have high hopes for this upcoming story when I know that I get to look forward to idiots like Bart and Rolf in the midst of it all. BART + ROLF = BARF! LoL

• Members

Thanks. I am glad I signed up. This place is a lot calmer and people seem to have a better sense of humor here than some of the other soap boards I've been at.

I thought that was weird too. All I can figure is they didn't want to give him much of a disguise because it was his first day and they wanted people to recognize him again. I am officially meh to Rolf but I am liking Bart being written to be around Tony but not saying much of anything.

Didn't Anna miscarry Tony's child as well? If Georgia can be alive so can that baby.

How can they undo something they never did in the first place? We never saw EJ shoot John and EJ was surprised when the shot rang out. We saw Tek stick something behind his pants after he supposedly saw EJ shoot John. John was all weird about Steve before he slipped into the coma. John doesn't remember EJ shooting him. I think Tek or Steve shot John.

Archived