Days: Monday, June 4th

• Members

FINALLY!!!! I get to start one of these. :D I was planning it just for this day, too. ;)

So, discuss!!! And as for the picture of the day, I have picked an odd one(thanks to Nubia, or I never would have seen this!)....

cy_burning_tree_lakefield_np_300.jpg

:lol:

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just started using a new VCR and didn't have instructions, so I hope I set the timer record correctly. I really really want to see Willow take a tumble. I will be so disappointed otherwise. Tech-savvy fans: please YouTube it for endless replays.

• Members

MAGGIE! And a Mickey mention.

Totally not loving how quick Chelsea was to shrug off Nick at the beginning of the episode. It was better when it was obviously because she's sick of him bending over for Willow. And Jett has a fiancée? Is this going be like Colin/Jennifer, in that he had a fiancée, but nothing ever came of it? Then again, I see Jeremy going for her instead of Jett, despite what's been said. Hmm.

Something that's grated on my nerves since Lucas began his whole spiel against Sami's involvement - she's already involved, whether or not she wants to be. And whether or not he wants her to be. She's been involved since the day she was born, of course, and moreso since EJ walked into her life. That Sami won't remind him of that to make her point is, well, grating.

Nice character study scenes for Tony today. Finally, a glimpse of what led Tony down this path. Methinks that between his disappearance in '85 and his partially off-screen divorce from Anna in '86 (she was still in town) and his return in the '90's, Stefano did some major fancy footwork, to get Tony back in line. It'll be interesting to see the effect Anna's return does have.

• Members

I think that Anna is going to bring out his humanity again. They had such a bond when they were married.

Lucas really does get on my nerves lately. He needs to shut up and let his wife stand up and fight. He should know better than anyone that she's scrappy and can take care of herself.

And great to see Maggie. LOVE her. :)

Archived