Days: Monday, June 4th

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ugh. Thanks, Dre.

Also, I am disappointed with how Willow's fall looks. I thought it was like a FALL FALL like off of something. Into a pit. Off a cliff. Something.

This is like Mimi/Jan circa '05.

• Members

I loved today's episode. The Tony/EJ scenes were wonderful, and I like that they brought up so much history today. One thing really stood out to me, though. During the conversation where EJ brings up Kristen (YAY!), he makes the comment that he and Stefano are not "bitter, soulless creatures who live to do nothing but destroy and hate. ..... You are one of a kind". Tony is facing the camera and smiles, nods his head and says "Yesss". That dialogue and the look on Tony's face, combined with the many references last Friday about Tony being "crazy", makes me wonder if they are going to play the Andre card.

Sami has to be getting tired of having this same argument with Lucas. I can't believe he said "I'm not going to let you do this". She's a grown woman, and he can't stop her from doing what she wants and feels she needs to do. Lucas should shut up and help her or get out of the way. I was surprised to see Rolf since last time I saw him he was getting wheeled around Salem on rollerskates--dead--and then didn't Nicole have him in Victor's stable or something?

• Members

In tomorrow's episode

If this isn't Andre we are seeing then I think they need to tone down things like that moment, because that was a little over the top for me and other than that I LOVE all the eccentricities and evilness of Tony right now.

As far as the bitter, soulless creatures... I don't know... even though Stefano was always bad did we ever see him bitter? I mean we saw him angry at times, but I don't ever remember seeing him vulnerable enough to be bitter. He always seemed like he was having such fun in all the torturing and horrible things he was doing to people. And I guess they have been trying to show the softer side of Stefano with the backstory about Maison Blanche going for low-income housing. Hmmm.

• Members

I've always had doubts that EJ was the one who shot John. He had such a look of surprise on his face after the shots were fired, and he seemed to be looking the other direction. My suspicions of Roman are resurfacing, because the Dimeras seem to be completely ignoring him, and he's the Brady they should want the most.

• Members

Wow.

The Tony/EJ scenes are intense. Tony just called EJ out regarding his behavior of Sami. He lit into him about having to extort and rape a woman; especially the likes of Sami. I hope Tony isn't forgetting that he once wanted Sami for himself.

• Members

Wow...what a great show..First off the Tony and EJ scenes rocked...James really has turned into a powerhouse performer and its great seeing EJ match wits with Tony..And I'm loving having Thaao back...the dialog today was excellent, as someone else said it was like a buffet of words....Also i'm loving Bart's role in this, as he's really just a sounding board and someone to do the dirty work..It looks like Rolf will have the same purpose...I'd prefer Rolf not be back, but i guess to get this great story this summer we have to take him...

The scenes with Rolf at the hospital trying to poison Sami were exciting...If i were Sami i would be so freaked out...Sami and Lucas had some good scenes, but there was one line in particular from Sami that i loved...Sami reminded Lucas of all the schemes they have done over the years and maybe it was time for them to do some good...

Finally i loved the Nick, Willow, Chelsea, Maggie, and Jett scenes today...Chelsea and Jett are cute together and i like the actor...Also i'm really enjoying the crazy bitch Willow has become..Can't wait for the big showdown tomorrow...Also it was great seeing Maggie in those sunglasses...SR looks wonderful...

• Members

I love the chemistry between James and Thaao! They have been playing so well off of each other.

I also really like to see Nick finally grow a set when it comes to Willow. This has been needed long before now.

You can definitely see how the show seems to be quickly redeeming EJ lately. His bursting into the room to stop her from eating the food will probably make him her hero and piss Lucas off.

Overall, this show just keeps getting better! Bring on more!

• Members

LOVED Tony vs. EJ. I was so happy we learned a little more about why Tony ended up this way. Perhaps Hogan won't take the easy way out and make him Andre but will chose to redeem him? I hope so. I am glad they mentioned Kristen and how EJ was conceived in a way that helped Kristen hold on to John. The comment Tony made about the gun has me wondering if EJ shot John too. That combined with Roman's weird behavior and his being ignored by the Dimera's makes me wonder. Awesome scenes though.

Bart is being written well. Rolf I don't mind. I see more purpose for him then Bart but as long as they are written like they are now, it will be fine. EJ acted like Rolf has been around for awhile so I don't expect his "death" to be explained. He probably faked it for some reason. Sami/Lucas was ok. Mostly just setup. The end with her and poisoned food was good though. Very dramatic.

Nick looked like hell today and I cheered seeing him tell Willow off. Good to see Maggie and I enjoyed seeing Nick just out with friends. I like Jett alot and feel he is a great addition. Marcus isn't too bad on Days and I think he is a nice complication to Nick/Chelsea. I wonder what the deal is with his girlfriend though.

Good show. Unfortunately, this is the last episode I will see until next Tuesday due to my trip. I will have to play catchup and watch the whole week next week. Then, I will have to comment in all the threads like a post whore :lol: .

Archived