Days: Monday, June 4th

• Members

That's good to know :lol: .

I am with you Keith. I so want EJ to be Tony and Anna's lovechild. The potential is right there for Days. I do have a feeling EJ shooting John will be undone. We all thought Roman was the secret assassin so perhaps he is and he shot John or is in this somehow.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I didn't like the Georgia story either, but I like any scenario where EJ was somehow the child of Tony and Anna (and especially all the drama that would ensue if it was Stefano who kept that secret from both of them) better than him being Elvis Jr., the son of Susan Banks, who grew up at Maison Blanche even though it burned down years before he was born.

• Members

Exactly.

Not to mention the door would be open for Christie's return.

And Carrie dealing with the fact that she's related to the man that raped her sister.

The possibilities for great story would be endless.

• Members

Aremid, I want EJ to be Tony and Anna's, I just don't want him to be a miscarriage. I can go foir Anna having the DAYS 15-month pregnancy and not showing until the last month. Therefore, she would have been off-screen by the time we noticed.

She was also kidnapped for a period of time. Anyone who was watching then, was Anna off-screen for any extended period of time during that story?

So much better than him being Elvis.

• Members

Oooh, fabulous opportunity for Emmy-worthy material, right there! I'm not holding my breath, though. If, under these writers, Sami hasn't dealt with her own rape, Carrie certainly won't either. LoL

• Members

Hmm.

I have to say that I'm conflicted on EJ not shooting John. I hate, hate, hate being tricked. Hate it, But there's the secret assassin thing that's never really been touch since it was mentioned. And it was weird for EJ to just run off like he did, not check to be sure. And we all want Josh Taylor to not be Roman anymore, if this story is going to be told right. He just isn't lead material, and never has been Roman. He can play a cop fine, but that's not the definition of Roman Brady. Roman hasn't been Roman IN YEARS! And Roman is needed for this story. But if EJ didn't shoot John, a lot of the fun complexity brought to EJ and Sami (along with the rape) is gone, and that's annoying.

• Members

If Corday would remove his (censored) from JT's ass and realize that he's not essential to the show, then it would be great to see Roman be the secret assassin just to guarantee the actor's ouster.

• Members

Big fat N-O to EJ being Tony and Anna's child. At one point, I was into that theory. When Carrie noticed that EJ looked familiar, that's when I was really behind that scenerio. I even had a story planned for it in my blog. But how the writers have written it, EJ is Elvis Banks and no one else. It would be stupid for themto change it after all of this. Why would Stefano raise Tony's child as Elvis when he could just get the real Elvis? That's stupid. EJ better be Susan and Stefano's child and no one else's.

That doesn't mean that Tony and Anna can't have a child roaming around out there somewhere. I would love that. But it being EJ, I don't think so.

• Members

Ditto.

This show has way too many identity changes. It's hard to remember from one minute to the next who's really who and who's related to who because they change the bloodlines more often than they change their underwear! It's time for someone to have a long-term enough story plan to allow a character to simply remain who they are for the long haul, rather than changing their identity on a yearly basis to fit the current story.

• Members

I agree they shouldn't do it now. I want them to but I don't think will. It would confuse to many who already are used to him as EJ.

It was a HUGE missed opportunity though.

I really hope Roman is the assassin. Yeah, it hurts the EJ/Sami dynamic but it gets JT out of the role of Roman. I like JT but not as Roman. I want the REAL Roman and not some below average replacement. JT plays cop well but he doesn't fit the role at all.

Archived