DAYS: Vendetta against the fake Bradys

• Members

Its so funny how this vendetta is against the Bradys but most people involved on the story on Brady side aren't real Bradys:

John: Stefano hates him and he was once a Brady (when he thought he was Roman) but he isn't anymore...

Marlena: Only a Brady through marriage and is no longer married to one

Bo: isn't a real Brady because Victor is his daddy

Hope: Married to a fake Brady so she isn't real either

Roman: He IS a real Brady but the the historical aspect of this story would have more of an impact if Wayne Northrop was playing Roman so as far as I am concerned, the current Roman Brady is a real Brady BUT a FAKE!

Kayla: A real Brady but off on an island somewhere...will she even be involved in the story?

Sami: The only authentic character in this Dimera vs Brady storyline but Stefano never really did anything to her...in fact, he always liked her!

WHO IS THIS VENDETTA REALLY AGAINST???????

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

IMO, if Wayne were Roman, he'd be front and center in this, but Taylor just doesn't have the historical aspect of it so he's left on the sidelines. Shame. I'd kill to have Northrop back for this storyline. Reilly flucked up by not making Wayne Roman again and Corday should of moved heaven and earth to fix this mess, but his hardon for Josh Taylor prevents this ... ugh.

• Members

Ugh, I'm not a Wayne fan. So I really don't wanna see him back on set. But as an answer to your question 'marlenafan', I guess you'll see who the vendetta really is against. Or atleast you'll find out how it started.

Archived