DAYS: Thursday May 24th

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I only got to see the last half at work, but what i saw was really good..It was very refreshing seeing Victor and Tony back...I didn't get to see John, as he was in the first part of the episode..Regarding Tony, i just hope he is more dark this run instead of a comical villian trying to rule the world...His last scene with EJ was chilling, and the final scene with EJ getting Sami was an excellent cliffhanger..The music they played matched the scene very well..

It was also great seeing Bo, Hope, and Shawn interacting..they have a great family chemistry together..And i always love the Marlena and Belle scenes, because its seldom we get to see them together...

Also i have a feeling Victor is up to something...I'm really excited for the show tomorrow..The previews looked good..

• Members

I don't know about you, Bo but the word capitulate is not in my vocabulary. :wub:

Ahh, I just love Victor! We got to see both his ruthless and soft sides today. It was intriguing to have so much focus on his relationship with Claire. Today was a strong hint that he's involved in her disappearance.

Great to see Thaao. LMAO at some of Tony's one-liners (that imbecile Patrick Lockhart :lol:). I hope they don't write him totally psycho for the sake of humanising Elvis. Calling his potential nephew a "little bastard" was rather cartoonish.

The Lucas/Celeste scene at the end was a pleasant suprise. "Playing with your ouigi board again?"...LOL!

Great to see vets in nearly every scene today.

• Members

Ponz thanks for reminding me about the Celeste and Lucas scene..that was great..Tanya Boyd is looking smoking lately, better than she's ever looked....I'm suprised Lucas knows already what the dimera's have planned for Sami's baby..

• Members

Yesterday and today were excellent and fascinating. I agree that Victor is up to his tricks with the disappearance of Claire. He has already started working on Philip. Enough of the dream sequences. I can see that it had to be in a dream so John could relate that he saw everyone pass through to the other side, which most likely, when he comes out of the coma, he won't remember much of what went on while he was comatose.....so he had to tell Belle while he can remember that part (totally playing along with that is possible). Tony looked wonderful. Great seeing Victor. Loved the pub and seeing Caroline yesterday. To me, May sweeps was a success and I'm hoping that June will be even better. It's feeling like it will be, I think.

• Members

Celeste is a trip. If I were Lucas, I wouldn't have taken her seriously either.

Dare I say, but one note Elijah actually expressed some real emotion for Sami. Of course he was drugging her, but even rapists have their feelings too, I guess.

• Members

Ooh, I just heard a new musical cue as they went to commercial!

I read on another board that one of the shadows behind the curtain where Tony and EJ looks just like Lexie. Perhaps that's a clue? They don't have to have shadows shining on that curtain, but they do... very distinctly. I think it's a clue.

• Members

It's funny.

As soon as Tony popped on screen today, I had no reaction. No positive reaction, no negative reaction. It was just as if he had never left in the first place. Guess that means I never really missed him? LoL

• Members

FANTASTIC SHOW!!

The character interactions were stellar from Hope/Shawn and Hope/Marlena/Victor (loved Hope telling him off and Marlena's angry looks) to seeing Hope and Bo just together again. I totally think Victor is behind Claire's disappearance and I think what will happen is everyone will think the Dimera's are because Bo got that statement signed by Shawn so they may think the Dimera's have her so they can make a trade...Claire for the statement. No one will suspect Victor because they don't expect him to lie to his own son like that. JKJ and JA work well together and I got chills when Victor said "Claire Kiriakis."

Loved Marlena/Belle scenes. DH was great today and MM is just fantastic. That dream was creepy and Drake actually did a good job today. MM has been heartbreaking this week. BB and her are dynamite together and how great is it to be away from that damn Island?! I bet the actors are sick of saying Tinda Lao. :lol: . I also like how Marlena got kind of snotty with Hope when it came to Belle.

Tony vs EJ was great. I just knew that they were going to fight over daddy. JS and TP have great chemistry and I really enjoyed Thaoo's first day. I know what you mean Kenny. I saw that scene again and I swear it was Lexie. When I saw the shadow in Belle's dream, I kind of thought it was Tony or EJ, especially with that music playing. I don't mind the dream stuff when it's played like today. I have heard of loved ones coming to people in dreams so it's not a stretch.

Sami/Lucas was boring but it's good for the LUMI fans to see scenes like today. Loved the Lucas/Celeste scene. Boyd just rocks and looks great. Lucas was so snotty to her but I was happy he knows what the importance of the baby is. The ending with Sami getting kidnapped was a good cliffhanger. I like how EJ is being humanized before our eyes. He showed so much regret and emotion. Wow...

I also noticed the show isn't using as much techno-crap music. They are using more classic, instrumental stuff. Maybe it's just me but it seems different.

Great show and great week so far.

• Members

Now this is what I'm talking about. Today's episode had shades of October-December.

I love having Hope and Marlena in scenes together. It's the two main women of DAYS and they bring something to the scene when they're together. It's like, who do you look at more? It was awesome to have Victor back. John Aniston, you have been missed. He was looking wonderful in that red tie. When Bo and Philip arrived, Philip broke my heart. He sounded so defeated and went into Victor's arms. My one questions was, where is Kate? Does she even care about Claire anymore? Victor still has blood ties to Claire, so I could see where he is concerned. I don't think Kate even considers Claire her granddaugther anymore. I would have loved to have Caroline in those scenes, but we can't have everything.

The dream scenes weren't as bad as I expected. They did seem serious and not a complete joke like Marlena's dreams. The shadows were very creepy and the music was fitting. Was it me, or was Drake Hogestyn caressing Martha Madison like he was doing a foreplay scene before making love to her. I thought he should have toned that down a lot. It's your daughter. This isn't Charity Rhamer. "Daddddddddy!" John and Belle don't have that type of relationship with Martha in the role.

Lucas and Sami were mainly filler up until the end. I like that Sami is starting to show. It's not as drastic as it was when I first saw the promos for this week. I thought it was cute when Lucas was being impatient about feeling the baby kick. I cracked up when Celeste showed up at the apartment with those sunglasses on. I was like, WTF?! :lol: Lucas/Celeste was nice and refreshing. Before this storyline, I don't think they've ever been in a scene together.

Welcome back Count D! :D I've missed you so much. I liked how EJ didn't look the least bit intimidated by Tony, at first. I did see him start to beckon to his older brother as their scenes went on. I like that they are on opposing sides when it comes to Stefano's health. EJ is starting to show compassion for Sami's child now that he knows that the child is his. He doesn't want to just use the child to save Stefano anymore. He's growing attached the unborn baby. You can see the tornness in his eyes. And then you have cold-hearted Tony that just doesn't give a damn. He needs his father to get well. I wonder why? What is up Tony's sleeve? And what an awesome ending today was. EJ chloroforming Sami was just great. You could see that EJ was not enjoying what he was doing. He hated putting Sami through that. He really does love her.

And the techno music is still there. I don't know you all are listening to. :blink:

• Members

Today was great, seeing vets and interactions, but something really caught my attention:

He was humanized a little last week too, but when Tony was ordering him like that it showed a little more emotion from EJ and I think that could be because he's not the one in control anymore. He wasn't all frightened by Tony or anything, but I bet he was irritated. :lol:

I really think we'll see a more human side of EJ as this stem cell plan goes along. I wonder if one of the reasons they brought Tony back was to show a little more human in EJ?

Archived