DAYS: Thursday May 24th

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm sorry you guys. I don't read "Days" spoilers (and if I do, I read them like Phoenix knows I read "Passions" spoilers -- VERY absentmindedly, and something is sure to evade me; I'll miss it); anyway, even though that's true, I am SO going to put my money on poor Claire dying! Hogan wants to shock the hell out of everybody by KILLING OFF THAT CUTIE!! It's sick!!! But you could FEEL it. When only three came back from the water. There's no WAY that girl will survive. NONE. :(

• Members

Tony, EJ, Sami, Lucas, Hope, Marlena, Victor, Philip, Shawn, Belle, John & Bo!

Notice the old DiMera music playing when Belle was only seeing the black shadow in her dream.

I am loving Tony and Elvis interacting. Glad they mentioned how Tony got out of jail. Tony is totally laying into EJ.

So many families interacting. It's great. Victor sure is pressuring for Philip to have Claire. What is that about Victor. Philip said they mended fences.

Now with only minutes left Celeste shows up at Lucas and Sami's. I loved that he asked her if her ouija board was working (can't spell that).

Oh EJ juts drugged Sami.

Great show. Loved the character interaction.

• Members

Pretty appropriate classic picture, if you ask me!

It was great to see Victor back. His dialogue and exchanges with everyone has me convinced that he knows more than he's let on, in regards to Claire. I mean, he experesses his condolences for Marlena and Hope's loss, yet he doesn't think she's even dead. Nice double talk, Mr. Ki'iakis.

Hope was on fire today! Between her unwelcome to Victor at the Pub, her scenes berating Shawn about the gunshot wound, and then her confusion over the dreamweaving, she was just perfect. I still prefer Hope's hair straight and sleek, though. Still, it's not flat! :lol:

Speaking of these Clairevoyant dreams, I keep rolling my eyes. The dumbest factor in the show right now, these dreams. Well, one of them. Of course, I'm also sick of fake-out deaths, even if they only last a few weeks (my speculation, not spoiler). So, I'm definitely ready for this story to FF a little bit again.

As much as I love seeing Drake, let's wake John up, please? I know it's probably soon, but it's not soon enough!

Tony! Oh man, I do love Thaao. You know, I got the impression that Tony has a two-faced agenda when it comes to "Father". Wouldn't it be great if Tony wants Stefano to live, so that he can make Stefano have to owe him for something, so he can wash his hands clean of Stefano's influence? Certainly, the Tony we love would go to such lengths, and I'd FLOVE to see that play out. Time will tell. Antony vs. Elvis was a treat, indeed. I wouldn't mind seeing Benjy pop up soon.

Unfortunately, with the humanization of EJ, I have a feeling that Tony will take the place of the cartoon DiMera. Sigh. Not that I mind EJ being humanized, I just don't see the need for a cartoon, period. I guess another return is a ray of light that puts Tony the cartoon into question. Perhaps he, too, will be humanized over time.

Lucas and Sami being lovely. Feh. I love them, I do, but, oy. Loved Celeste popping up in the end. It was nice to see her and Lucas share a scene. It was different.

And, um, is it me or did they mention Carly Manning as a REPORTER?

• Members

Definitely. There was the beginning of a schism shown today between Victor and Phillip ... I hope this doesn't put Phillip on Shawn&Belle's "side" ... I do want them to come to a resolution about the Claire situation, but I want Phillip to be torn between different sides, not fighting alongside the Bradys against big bad Victor, nor blind to Victor's ruthless ways.

I enjoyed some of Hope's looks today, you can see they are gearing her up to "get involved" ... unfortunately with the show's track record of late you can't tell if it's going to be for an entire storyline or for three little episodes in some random week. Payoffs don't match build-ups on this show, you can never tell what's important and what's not. Anyway, right now I think any material Hope gets will be because Hogan feels he has to, not because he wants to, and I feel that that will affect the quality. Still, I could be wrong. I doubt it though :P

Agreed. Enough with the dumb dreams!

I think they could have an interesting situation with the Dimera kids, Tony the heir apparent, EJ the hotshot rookie, Benji the ... the one with a conscience? I agree I don't want cartoons, I hope they don't go there with any of them.

I think I did hear a "Carly" ... I'll have to watch again. :blink:

• Members

Tony's back! I love Tony...but I still have it in the back of my mind that we're going to get a "Tony is actually Andre" twist, and the real Tony has been imprisoned somewhere. Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm still not feeling this is the real deal yet. Of course, he's been destroyed by so many writers that it's hard to even remember original Tony any more. Anyway, great scenes between him and EJ. I'm so excited about this storyline.

I don't want Claire to be dead, but enough with the dreams! Just wake John up and let him go searching for Claire in real life, not in dream land.

Loved having Victor back again. Good scenes with Philip and also having him frozen out by Hope. It was fantastic having so many vets on again, and I'm praying really, really hard this continues.

Archived