DAYS: Elvis J. Wells, EJ Junior, Elvis DiMera... PICK ONE!

• Members

Why does EJ seem to get a new name every other day?

Over the past month, I've heard him called three different names... most of them by Bo. Is it being written like this, or does Peter Reckell just have a hard time remembering his name, hence making it up as he goes along?

- Elvis J. Wells

- EJ Junior

- Elvis DiMera

First off, where did the "Wells" come from? It's not his father's last name, it's not his stepfather's last name (Edmund's last name was Crumb). It's not even Kristen's last name -- Blake! WHY WELLS? It came out of nowhere. If it's a fake name that EJ adopted just to avoid people learning his true identity, then they need to address it.

Elvis DiMera is good. That is, after all, his real name. However, if his last name is DiMera, why do people only refer to him as such half the time, while referring to him as EJ Wells the other half? Pick a last name and stick with it! Perhaps they should simply change his abbreviated name from "EJ" to "JE":

JE = "Just Elvis"

The one that annoys me the most, though, is "EJ Junior." WHAAAAAAAT?! The 'J' in EJ stands for Junior! Henceforth, when they call him EJ Junior, they're essentially calling him "Elvis Junior Junior." It doesn't make sense. Bo, for the love of God, stop calling him EJ Junior! Writers, for the love of God, stop making him say it!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Since EJ was raised by Susan & Edmund at one point, I suggest Bo add these to his repertoire:

Elvis Banks Jr

Elvis Jr Banks

EJ Jr Banks

EJ Banks Jr

Elvis Crumb Jr

Elvis Jr Crumb

EJ Jr Crumb

EJ Crumb Jr.

I'll stop now. :P

Archived