ATWT: Luke and Noah spoilers from TVGuide

• Members

Well, that's why I mentioned the whole thing with AMC/Garrett from 2005. It played pretty much the same way that the whole Noah thing is playing now. I mean...when people are saying "I want to see Noah on everyday!" and Noah hasn't even been on the show for one day, it's just...I don't know the word...strange. And yes, it happens a lot with other characters and couples and such, but it just happens to be happening now with Noah/Luke. Believe me, I've wanted Luke to get some ass for just as long as anybody else, but I'm still going to wait and see just like I would with any character or couple.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The difference in your examples is that those characters were ALREADY on the canvas so the viewers knew them. Noah has not been on the air. The audience knows nothing about Noah nor have they seen him. So there is no reason for people to be rooting for him at this time. For all we know, he might be the worst actor ever on the show. He might have zero chemistry with Luke, but have great chemistry with someone else. This would be like someone saying that they want to see Sophia (the current new role being casted now) on the screen everyday when she hasn't even been on the air. I just don't see how you can root or vote in polls for someone who you have never seen on the air at all.

Archived