Ridge arrested and charged with Shane's murder

Nick is free, he and Taylor have a joyful reunion

Brooke has renwed hope she can win Nick back, and accepts Jackie's job offer

A surprising couple have sex - Pheobe/Constantine? :lol:

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It was an accident. Shane was going to kill himself and Ridge was trying to stop him and the gun went off accidentaly. As for Brooke bleh! She is a totally ruined character now. This show has went to hell in a handbasket!!

• Members

:rolleyes:

Nick has married Taylor where does she get hope that she will get him back. Nick is not going to play games with her like Ridge when she was alway putting on night gowns and running afetr him when he was married to Taylor. I think Jackie is plenty dumb for asking Brooke to work for them. Jackie is becoming a Stefanie Jr. What she see in Brooke I never know unless she relate to her trying to subdue Eric while Stefanie was away. Getting in a marry man tub id plenty low down.

• Members

Nick has married Taylor where does she get hope that she will get him back. Nick is not going to play games with her like Ridge when she was alway putting on night gowns and running afetr him when he was married to Taylor. I think Jackie is plenty dumb for asking Brooke to work for them. Jackie is becoming a Stefanie Jr. What she see in Brooke I never know unless she relate to her trying to subdue Eric while Stefanie was away. Getting in a marry man tub id plenty low down.

• Members

Archived