May 7-11, 2007

Toups

• Members

It was actually before that. I think he used it with Vivian in Paris. She kept mentioning a Rudolphu and then she found Stefano in bed in her room. I think that was 1996 around the time of Marlena being held in the cage. The specifics are a little foggy but I remember that name making it's first appearance when Stefano got caught up with Vivian and Ivan in Paris. Think that was an alias for him or something.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What?? Of course the "raters" aren't deliberately giving GUIDING LIGHT higher numbers than it deserves (If anything GL should be far higher up than it is.). GL has very steady numbers and has for years. If the cartoon fantasy and wooden acting of DAYS OF OUR LIVES is wearing thin for people and the numbers are showing that, then that's DAYS' fault, not GL's or the "raters."

• Members

Now that Days is rid of Farah Fath, Jason Cook and Kirsten Storms, I would say that it has one of the best casts -- if not THE best cast -- in daytime. It certainly has a canvas full of bigger names than any other soap, IMO.

Stephen Nichols and Mary Beth Evans are great. MBE has really stepped up her game over the last few months.

Martha Madison and Brandon Beemer are both fantastic.

Blake Berris and Rachel Melvin are the best young actors that the show has had since Patrick Muldoon and Christie Clark.

Julie Pinson is fabulous, as are Ali Sweeney and Bryan Dattillo. Lauren Koslow is a goddess and can do ANYTHING.

Deidre's still there. She sucks compared to what she once was, but she's far from awful, IMO.

Peter and Kristian... perfection.

Plus we have a few actors returning, all of whom are terrific, as well. Days cast, at the moment, is stellar, IMO!

• Members

I really get concerned when I see how far DAYS have sunken in ALL of the demographics. I mean, all soaps are slowly declining in the Household ratings, but no other show have sunken so far as DAYS have in all of the the demographics. Just compare their demographics with last years numbers. If DAYS would have kept its viewers from last year, they would now have been dominating and been #1 in all the demographics, both women 18-49, 18-34 and 12-17.

• Members

DAYS

Monday: 2.0/2,503,000

Tuesday: 2.0/2,500,000

Wednesday: 2.1/2,800,000

Thursday: 2.1/2,572,000

Friday: 2.0/2,543,000

I find this baffling. The actual wedding episode drew a +300,000 spike in total viewers (understandable) but almost none of these viewers tuned in the following day. And Wednesday's ep. ended on a great cliff-hanger! The only explanation I can offer is that unspoiled viewers saw the dreaded Sami/EJ picture and thought "Oh no, here we go again". But Thursday's ep. was just as good (if not better) than Wednesday's.

• Members

I know this is great news, I almost fell off my chair when I saw we placed in 6th for that and up over 100,000 in that category, also looks like the Men numbers are starting to go back up again, hopefully in a few weeks we will see those numbers even climb higher.

Archived