GL Discussion: Week of May 14th

• Members

I have high hopes for this week. Today's show was pretty good. Blake scooting around Dinah's is cracking me up. It was good to have a break from Jeffery and Olivia. I hate them both right now. I love CC, but Olivia deserves whatever hell she brings on herself this time. Buzz needs a damsel in distress who deserves rescuing. It's times like these that I miss Jenna.

I'm not sure what I think of Reva right now. I'm torn, but mostly I have a hard time believing she wouldn't do whatever it takes to help Cassie right now. Reva is selfish, but I think she's always tried to be there for her family no matter what.

I guess that last scene with Alan and Beth was supposed to tug at the heart strings, but it didn't for me. I just can't forget that Alan had Tammy killed and I never will.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am about at my wits end with GL.

The only saving grace was Beth Chamberlain's performance.

And I was wondering when someone (Reva) would call Josh on his nonchallant attitude. The man does not even have the decency to be uncomfortable. What an azzhole he is. The writing for Josh is absolutely horrific.

Dinah really needs to go, but I love Gina's hair.

And as lovely as it was to see the wonderful Marj Dusay, she gets THAT dialogue? The hiring of Cyrus was so unbelievably contrived that I struggled. Who does that? It was not good writing at all. We won't see Alex for about another 7 months, and that was all we got? UGH!

I'm not sure if I need to be hanging on anymore. Kreizman just does not get it...he really doesn't!

ANDREA

• Members

Saw today's show and found it a little dry. I thought the best part was when Mallet came into Harley & Natalia's scene and practically brought up every one of Harley's past relationships..and Natalia was getting lost trying to figure it all out. :lol:

It's really nice to see Blake again but I can't say I care too much about that story.

I'm slowly starting to like the idea of Coop & Ashlee. There are many girls out there who would relate to Ashlee if they were in the same situation of crushing on a guy they find unattainable.

• Members

I'm sad TIIC are making Blake "the crazy bitch" to torture Mallet and Dinah. Does anyone remember what "the charges" would have been for Blake being the Blogger? It's not exactly a crime to air people's dirty laundry.

• Members

I don't remember what the charges against Blake were supposed to be. I could have sworn that the blogger assaulted someone, before we knew it was Blake, but I really don't remember. That's what happens when a story is dropped for six months. :lol:

I agree yesterday was a little dry. I want to smack Ava every time I see her now. She needs to stay away from Coop Cooper. ;) She doesn't deserve him.

• Members

Basically, the whole episode is dedicated to bells (the ones at the lighthouse) that won't stop ringing. That's really all I remember. Gus reveals to Harley that Natalia was a past love as well. Oh, yeah..Cassie continues to see Tammy and is now more determined to keep Alan from being happy. It's really the lighthouse stuff that felt so "out there".

Here's the link to yesterday's show.

• Members

Am I crazy, or did they totally rewrite Gus' childhood? I thought his father died when he was like 12? Now it was when he was old enough to bail on a longstanding relationship with his high-school sweetheart? (I'm so glad ATWT is not the only soap crap like this happens on! LOL) I swear, I remember something about baseball games and ice cream getting dropped in the street when Nick Sr. died.

Oh, and ITL has officially jumped the shark. And those "what's your light" segments too. When you salute Bob Barker as your "light", (although I would have loved to listen to MO'L's full story) it's time to end it gracefully.

• Members

I'm finished witht he whole 70th anniversary concept. Please let it end!! I hate the shows opening and have from day one. I hate to be mean, but after the first few "My light is" I stopped caring. Just give me the darn show!

Why god, does this baby have to be Alan's? Looks like it is and Cassie will change the DNA results. Damn it! I really wanted this kid to be Rick's.

Not sure I like the direction I've heard Josh is about to go. I wish they would just have him work with troubled teens or something. I think that would be perfect for Josh.

• Members

Really, how can this kid be Alan's? Beth was having an affair with Rick because Alan was a controlling psycho. Alan and Doris were getting married around Valentine's Day, and Beth wasn't pregnant and told comaAlan she needed to get pregnant to keep herself in the Spaulding mansion (or something like that...). So, is Cassie seeing the already tampered results?

And when your "light" is a cold soda...shouldn't you just keep that to yourself?

Archived