Days: Maggie Horton

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, in fact Mickey and Maggie were among the first who realized the sparks between John & Marlena.

Like Rion said, Langan pulled that out of his hooha. Marlena sent Brady away, then she didn't, Brady was justified because Marlena told him the truth, then she was a lying beyotch, Marlena was jealous of Isabella (the jealousy was there, but it was the other way around, as Isabella said in her death tape).

• Members

I killed off Mickey and paired Maggie with Victor in my blog. There is so much potential for her. It's one of the things Days does that I don't get. Ignoring her and using her a prop is a crime IMO. I also think the Mickey issue needs to be resolved. I have been annoyed for a year now but I am well past that now.

• Members

Actually, Maggie should be the heir apparent to Days. Alice's female children are not on the show and Maggie has been a Horton for what ... 30 years and she is the closest of all to Alice. Marlena is not even an original or from an original family on Days so she is definitely way down the totum pole for reigning on Days. Mickey is still alive as Maggie just mentioned him in today's show which brought hope to me that we may see him soon. Mickey and Maggie should be the backbone of the Horton family now. Time will tell who the next one is if the show lasts that long. I'm in favor of Bo and Hope but it could also be Lucas and Sami or Chelsea and Nick (LOL way down the road).

Just my two cents worth and one I hope if any of tptb read this will take notice.

• Members

We haven't seen Maggie's house OR HUSBAND in how long?

But she should be the star of the show. And, when was the last time Roman or Kate's house have been shown?

I know This is not the right thread, but I jst want to understand some of the logic behind this, that's all.

• Members

I wasn't going to, but after watching today's episode I finally agree. If Maggie gets airtime, give her her OWN story! I cringed and had murderous thoughts (think: bring back the Salem serial killer) today when I saw her ALL UP IN NICK'S GRILL like that! MInd your business, bitch!

Archived