OLTL Discussion: Week of May 14th

• Members

Friday I saw glimpses of the Dorian and Viki stuff I once enjoyed so much.

I'm glad Jessica finally told Antonio the truth. I wish it were the end of the triangle from hell, but that is asking too much. I like Jess and Nash in spite of the horrible horrible writing for them.

The HepC story is becoming laughable.

I like Clint and Nash, and I'm not understanding the purpose behind the Viki and Natalie hate of Nash. Viki has always put Jessica's interests first. Now it's like she is more concerned with Antonio's feelings.

I don't want Miles to be a jerk. I actually like Miles and Natalie. I like Randall Mantooth (sp?) and wish he were going to be a good guy who would be like Ben and Viki would hook onto him.

Rex, shut up.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This HepC story was a joke to begin with IMO. I still hate that they did it and I hate what I think will be the eventual outcome of it all. But w/e we're getting great acting from Jessica, Viki, Nash, Clint, and Dorian. Not Antonio of course. It doesn't take much skill to yell like a crybaby. Go JASH all the way.

God I feel really bad for Evangeline. She had better be coming back. And by Van I mean REG! This is just ridiculous. I want Tangie... :(

• Members

I was never a huge Evangeline fan, but I do miss her. Plus I hate it that the arsonist is responsible for her coma. Now whatever happens, I'll feel like he won.

I liked the exchange between Lindsay and Nora when Lindsay yelled out "Is Nora dead?" and Nora said "No such luck". They make good rivals.

I hope Miles doesn't turn evil too. I think Jordan is just giving him really bad advice and he's naively listening to her, not realizing that Marty is already tramatized and that he could really put her in harms way.

• Members

I'd love the idea of having a daughter for Kevin & Stephanie Hesser. I think Langston would be the character to be it. I don't want Britney to be a longterm character. I've never liked her.

I want Nash off the show. I cannot stand him. Make him one of the racists terrorizing Llanview. I'd also make Jessica really Clint's daughter and have her be Tess who never merged with Jessica. Have Tess be revealed after recovering from the liver cancer and then be with Nash. Tess then discovers how evil Nash is and Nash turns on her. This causes a 3rd personality to come out and kill Nash. Bring back Will Rappaport for Jessica.

• Members

They were also drinking around Tommy and partially drunk. She just meeting Rex there (he called her) and tried to stop him from confronting Adriana and Tate (which he didn't know they were there having lunch,) which he saw anyways.

• Members

Only talking about the first half of the week here, but wow OLTl was really boring again this week. I H A T E it when this show goes into a slump b/c all of the actors somehow begin slumping with it. I hate how the show's major storylines all haulted for a bit: Who killed Spencer, for a while I forgot all about that damn storyline!! The arsonist, DITTO! I get that the show is going to drag out Tommy and Todd, that has become painfully obvious. Please kick some life into this show again!!

• Members

Todd is missing. He went to Chicago to find his baby and was ambushed. Now Blair is in limbo looking for him. Starr and Cole are still trying to stay away from each other. Jessica has liver cancer due to hep C Tess got while shooting heroin. Jessica just told Antono that she is in love with Nash. The racist arsonist that's been running around town just lured Nora and Thalia to Cristian's where he gases them along with Cris and Vangie. Bo eventually saved them, but it's looking bad for Vang. Miles is still trying to get Marty to love him. He's getting bad advice from a hooker. Mary has a panic attack every time she sees pictures of the Truemen crime scene. John and Marty seem to be getting closer. Nat is working for Asa.

That's all I can think of at the moment.

• Members

Nat and John split up

Jessica told Antonio she loves Nash

Clint and Dorian are something, I'm not sure what

David, I guess, is still in jail for killing Spencer

Asa is gone

Bo is with Paige

Add that to above and that is about it.

Archived