Days:Behind of the scenes of the Lumi wedding

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Julie Pinson :wub: .

She really loves Days. That girl is never leaving on her own, or if she can help it.

Ali is so comfortable doing these kinds of things and it seems NBC is using this to hype her a bit for The Biggest Loser. I like how everyone joked about all her weddings. I wonder what the director, Alarr I think it was, meant by there being a scene after he mentioned people partying and getting drunk. I would like to see some drunks :lol:

• Members

Hard telling who the drunks will be. Days has plenty of 'em! Billie, Kate, Lucas... what's up with the Reeds?! LoL

They should've brought Nicole back for a few days to help celebrate the wedding. She always turns up at an event with alcoholic beverages!

• Members

Julie looks really nice - hair and dress.

I don't like the way they styled Sami's hair and her dress is okay. Of all of her past failed weddings, I think she looks less glamarous this time around. That could have a lot to do with the green wedding concept or that she's more matured. Then again, I can't even remember all of her past weddings.

• Members

New blog from Ali relating to this

Behind the Scenes at the Green Wedding

May 04, 04:22 PM

So, you’ve all heard so much about the upcoming Lumi Green Wedding! It was so much fun to shoot even though it was so complicated. There were so many different people involved with making the wedding so beautiful and special. The dresses Monique Lhullier sent over for me to try were gorgeous – it was so hard to select which one to wear. I’ve never seen St. Luke’s look so beautiful with all the gorgeous flowers by The Hidden Garden Floral Designs. The place was literally overflowing with blooms. Shooting weddings are always time consuming and complicated… and believe me I know! This will be Sami’s 10th!!! But this one was made even more complicated due to Bryan getting extremely ill on the day of shooting. While many grooms may look a little green around the gills, that isn’t really the story Days is going for. Lol. So, we had to re-schedule the wedding to give Bry a couple days to recover. It was so brutal too – Bryan is such a trooper, he came to work and was trying to do the scenes without any complaint. But he couldn’t hide it for long, and was eventually taken to the Doctors. When I spoke to him later, he was so drained… he needed to sleep it off. So after a few days delay, we got the scenes done, and everything from there went off without a hitch. Well, there’s always a ‘hitch’ or two in a Sami wedding! But, as far as production went, it was a really long day, but the scenes went according to plan. I just got a sneak peak at one part of a show, scheduled to air at the end of next week that got me choked up a little… I can’t wait to read what you all think when you see it. Well, anyway, while we were shooting the scenes of Sami getting ready to walk down the aisle, the nbc.com cameras were close at hand to shoot some behind-the-scenes footage - XO ali

http://blog.nbc.com/alison/

Archived