ATWT: Thursday Discussion

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

All I can do is laugh, that is how bad it was today, and today should have been great with the Lucinda/Craig/Paul/Ali stuff, but of course who took up the whole hour other than Cleo and Gwen again, I swear one of there scenes must have lasted 5 minutes or more. Horrible just horrible. And the line of the day was Gwen to Cleo "I don't own this town" GMAFB of course you do bitch, you are the only character ever seen on a daily base and you are in every ones storylines, so yes you do own the town, and I think Jade would say the same thing, seeing as Jade can't go anywhere because it might offend Gwen.

• Members

Boring, aside from the Craig stuff. I think the Cleo/Gwen stuff was the other HALF of the show! UGH! For pity's sake, UNCLE!!! UNkkkk-llllleeee!!

*Only four/five more shows until Carly's HOME!!!!! Thank you Je-SUS!!!

Kind of disappointed another version of the opening isn't appearing.

• Members

I really loved today's episode. Especially the Paul/Meg/Lucinda storyline. Gwen/Cleo was really interesting to watch. Cleo actually had me feeling sorry for her but at the same time I totally understood Gwen's nervousness and sense of uncomfort. Really nice acting by JL. Barbara and Will was okay today. I really wanted to hit Will today though when he rejected ALL of Barbara's attempts to help out. I mean when will this idiot get a clue. Barbara is different now. All she did was express concern and you immediately dismiss her like nothing!? Meanwhile your wife could possibly be in danger from a crazy stalkler/fan. Although now Cleo doesn't come off as crazy to me. And what Gwen said is true. She does not own Oakdale. I like how they focused on two major storylines today. Made it simple and easy to follow.

Poor Alison is really losing it. Her hands were shaking worse than a person with Parkinsons. I did find it sweet that she didn't want to hurt Emily although she might want to rethink her drug habit. And I liked how Paul was upfront with her. I had totally forgotten how Craig had blackmailed her all those years ago. Seems like foreshawdowing to me...hes going to find out about her nasty little habit and use it against Paul and Lucinda I think. Speaking of Lucinda she was excellent today. I loved how she was snarky with Alison and how she called Paul out on his obvious display of emotion whenever Alison talked like Rosanna. Last but not least Paul's jealously is SO HOT and PEG is so cute together. Just hurry up and beat Craig (without Meg getting hurt) and have a baby already!

Craig and Meg were okay today. I REALLY DO NOT LIKE how they keep having Craig talk about sex like hes some old desperate horny bastard. It just comes off as sick and creepy to me. Yes I GET IT. Craig is attracted to Meg. He wants to sleep with her. You DON'T have to have him say EVERYTIME they're in a scene together. Other than that though I loved the tension between them. And Craig getting the phone call came at the perfect time. His reaction was priceless too. Especially in the car.

Overall A+ in my book.

• Members

I really hope that Cady McClain is coming back soon. They showed her picture today. It would have been nice if Rosanna was coming back in tow with Carly, especially since Paul is having Alison pretend to be her, it would be shocking for all.

• Members

BEYOND Boring....

I was hoping Rosanna's disappearance would be a total shock to Paul & Lucinda. As in she REALLY is gone and we didn't have anything to do with it! Carly could've snuck her out or something...

I have a hard time believing the director of an upstanding international clinic would cave to Lucinda's petty demands.

Gwen: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

My heart bleeds everytime the glorious Babs is reduced to practically beggin Will for a scrap of his love and attention.

• Members

Great seeing Barbara. But still feel she is being used as pure filler for boring Gwen/Cleo. Gwen and Cleo..zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

z

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....who really cares moment. The best part was Craig and Lucinda. I still say it should just be Lucinda and Craig going at it. Meg and Paul are boring. I dont care for them anymore. Again I ask when did Paul become so great in Meg's eyes? Is he that great in bed?

• Members

Ali brought up Lucinda's hatred of Emily today, and I'm curious, as granted I have been watching sporadically at best based on recaps - doesn't Emily still work at WW (or ME, I guess)? I know Dusty quit but Emily's still running the Intruder no?

I'd like to see SB and KMH in scenes, they must have worked together before (and anything that extricates her from Dusty's orbit works for me)

• Members

No Emily no longer works at WW/ME. Dusty bought The Intruder with his stock options. So she and Dusty are still working together. Lucinda and Emily have quite a history that goes way back when Emily previously worked for Lucinda.

Archived