Sneak Peeks: (week of May 7th)

Hannah uses Greenlee to her advantage

Tad and Krystal get good news

Lily prepares Ava to attend Ryan and Annie’s wedding in her place

Babe has a warning for Adam

Cant miss – Wednesday may 9th.

Jack makes a surprising admission on “New Beginnings”

Week of May 14th.

Ryan forces Greenlee to face some hard truths.

Hannah lets her guard down with Zach

Kendall admits her true feelings to Zach

Levin R. got the Applause Applause article this week

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

From Jules at the Z/K board:

AMC's Greenlee: I Object?

Greenlee is the wedding crasher when Ryan and Annie's big day finally arrives this week on AMC.

When Kendall spots Greens skulking around the grounds at Wildwind, she grabs her and locks her at the playhouse. "It's a cute moment when the minister asks, 'Does anybody here have any reason why these two shouldn't be wed?'" previews Cameron Mathison, who plays the groom. "Kendall is running back from the playhouse, and everybody's like, 'What the hell is going on?' Kendall says, 'Oh, no, not me. It's fine. I was just going to the bathroom.' They think it's going to be another interrupted wedding."

Nope. Even though Greenlee manages to escape from the playhouse, she doesn't stop the ceremony. Ryan and Annie say, 'I do', in front of family and friends.

The newlyweds aren't out of the Wildwind woods yet, though. "The reception is going to be very exciting," teases Mathison. "What's also exciting is that I'm having my wedding on the same grounds where my first wife (Gillian) was shot in the head," he adds with a laugh. "Let's hope the fourth time's the charm."

There are photos of Ryannie, Kendall (Kendall wears a steel green ribbon halter-style dress by Temperley), Kathy, Emma, Ava, and a group photo of the Wildwind gang (Jamie, Amanda, Aidan, Di, Del and Jonathan).

Scoops for the week of May 7:

Hannah uses Greenlee to her advantage.

Tad and Krystal get good news.

Lily preps Ava to attend Ryan and Annie's wedding in her place.

Babe has a warning for Adam.

Can't Miss: Wed., May 9: Jack makes a surprising admission on "New Beginnings."

Week of May 14: Ryan forces Greenlee to face some hard truths. Hannah lets her guard down with Zach. Kendall admits her true feelings to Zach.

Great letter printed in U Said it To Us from Kesia in Brooklyn, NY, about how AMC needs to improve without Babe and Ryan pimping, Adam being seen as the villain in a story where he was wronged, Kendall apologizing to Ryan when he was the abuser, and Ryan rewarded with two children he didn't want to begin with.

There's a pro-Ava and an anti-Ava printed as well.

Archived