OLTL: Jessica Scoop

• Members

I so don't care one moment about Jessica.

I also wish OLTL hadn't scrapped the first teen story to whatever they are filming now as a re-write--it would have been better than this Jessica drama.

I do give Dena credit for ruining Jessica for me and not having me care one moment about her--and I was a hardcore Jessica fan for many years

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This show is definately too dark and I agree that this malady of Jessica's came out of nowehere. Just like her molestation and now drug use. Besides, she carried Bree. The doctor's should've screened her for diseases then.

• Members

Yep! I just find this Jessica mess to be dumb (first Antonio, then Jamie, now Jessica... I guess I can look foward to something happening to Nash and Bree, though they can always pull the same bullshit that they did with Keri,) considering everything else that has happened in this story. Liver cancer is a subject close to me, so I don't see myself enjoying this pitiful part of the storyline... before it goes back to what it was before, that never ending cycle.

Yes, seeing what in store for sweeps... the teen story was the only thing I was semi interested in; especially after yesterdays scenes with the teens in the park.

Ooh, me too. In the teen/college days, Jessica could do no wrong to me... now, these days I can give or take her; and the only person I can truly take her over is Natalie, who went downhill when she became a Buchanan and again with John.

• Members

Not really....he only blood realitves in town are Viki, Bree, Todd, Starr, Jack, Tommy, Miles, and Natalie.

Starr, Tommy, Jack, and Bree are all too young. Todd is missing. With Miles, we haven't actually seen any DNA proof yet. And I'm not sure about with Viki. And I have no idea how they would explain Natalie not being a match.

Everyone else....Clint, Joey, Kevin, Bo, Asa, Renee, and the rest are only related either through adoption or marriage.

What I think will be interesting is how they are going to explain Tess only doing it once and it causing a problem like a year later, and without any symptoms during the last year.

• Members

Kevin and Joey are Jessica's biological brothers via Viki. Tina, Sara and CJ are also biological relatives just like Starr, Jack and Todd.

I agree it will be interesting to explain how none of the biological members of her family who love and adore her are suitable donors. I get that most are not on screen but that doesn't make the biological link any the less real, especially when they want to prop up Antonio as the donor. It is also the detaills like that which make or break a story. This one seems broken.

• Members

That's right.....I don't know what I was thinking there for a moment. I guess that's what happens when I try to type while trying to decide what to eat for lunch. :lol:

And yeah, I left out Tina because she and her family weren't in town at the moment. But they are all related to Jessica. Also related to her through Viki, is Powell Lord III. However, it's been so long since we've seen him that I can't remember if he is Viki's nephew or cousin.

• Members

Haha....I've really lost it, look at me here answering myself. LOL

But I know what I thinking...for some reason I was looking at it from Clint and the Buchanan's point of view. Because only Natalie is Clint's biological child (well that is if you don't count Cord).

• Members

LOL hope lunch is good. Certainly worth more consideration that OLTL these days.

Powell's in an equivalent of St. Ann's and he's a cousin.

It is just sloppy writing on all accounts but that is the Hack for you. They may not be on screen but that doesn't mean they are out of the memory of the viewers.

• Members

Well, so far it's only consisted of a candy bar....but it's only 12:30 here, so it's still early. LOL

I was thinking Powell was a cousin, but I wasn't entirely sure.

I think it's interesting how they tied two of Marty's three rapists back to the Lord family. Zach Rosin was the only odd man out, so to speak.

I'm actually ashamed at myself right now for my temporary forgetfulness of OLTL history. After all, I am the OLTL reporter here, and have loved and watched that show for most of my 27 years on this Earth. :lol:

• Members

Its not really stupid---It actually makes a lot of sense since Tess did a lot of things and now Jessica has to pay the consquences. PLUS, Jessica isn't going to die, Seriously, that would only happen if Bree Williamson decided to leave the show.

Archived